Old http://www.genie.x0.com/alabout/list.phtml shot down..

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
A loyal JAV lover should already know about this Japanese website.. It lists new and old torrents.. They started anew and have moved to http://alabout.com/list.php (thanks to Rollyco for the info and link). So you're probably asking, "so what?"

Well, some of us use that site to find OLD JAV torrents. AFAIK, any torrent link posted there (as long as they were hosted at mimima and jptorrent way back 2005) were still alive with seeds.. The torrents are still there but we have no way of accessing them since the listings included the URLs.

But now the old listings are gone..

:death:

Bad for any person trying to complete his JAV collections. It was one of the primary websites I utilized to compile old torrents of different actresses (which I'd post here after I sort out whether they were still alive and whether they had decent translations available). My future compilations will undoubtedly be incomplete because of this. Even though it's unlikely, I'm still hopeful that the old listings will be restored.

The new website, is again, active with torrent and other p2p posts though it's unlikely you'll find anything old there. The search function has been restored earlier today so that's a relief for me (it's the most useful feature of the site).

This post is for those who're wondering where the site had moved to.. But I'm still not sure as to what prompted them to move or whether they ran into some kind of trouble because I'm not that fluent with the language. Hopefully someone can fill us in with the details in the future.

akal-01

Jun 15, 2009
Btw I don't think the search function is working anymore.
As the host want to reduce the delay, therefore they disable the search function.

kaorimamiya

Jun 14, 2007
The search function is working I used it today but you really need to put your search terms in japanese. If you google an AV idol and limit the search language to Japanese you often get the name in english followed by japanese eg Sakura Sakurada (桜田さくら) Just copy the characters into the search box and it works. I got tokyo hot 053 torrent that way this morning. If you like Sakura grab it now! Hope this helps.