What is your favourite JAV sex position?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I like boobs, so I like doggy because they dangle so prettily.

Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for that graphic, Muz1234. Cute drawings including the name in Romanji and Kanji / Hiragana. That's great. :)
I tried to type in a few terms in the Google translator as well as my online dictionary. But it didn't know any of these few terms. ;)

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
I think you gotta learn the Kanji if you wanna know the real meaning of the position. For example, 押し車, oshiguruma, 押, means push, 車, means vehicle, so together, it means pushing vehicle or walker, I found that from Google translator.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I think you gotta learn the Kanji if you wanna know the real meaning of the position. For example, 押し車, oshiguruma, 押, means push, 車, means vehicle, so together, it means pushing vehicle or walker, I found that from Google translator.
Of course I got these results, too. The problem is: What does "pushing vehicle" or "walker" mean? As far as I know these are not real native English terms for positions or techniques. And I'm sure that there are such terms.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
The "I am horny position"!View attachment 174110

I would be sucking on the corner off those table when they're done lol.

Used to be reverse cowgirl for a long time. The wide open legs and full frontal shots are so unabashed, it's just beautiful.
Then it was sitting up missionary, or Dakijizou as shown in the charts, because its so intimate and seems like both parties are initiating, unlike when one is lying down.
Lately however its been normal doggie, I think because it displays dominance.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
[ARM-339] 全裸角オナニー 3

11arm00339pl.jpg

Nice serie. Wish to watch the first two episodes :D

That board is better than kamasutra!

Reactions: mightyeel

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
Of course I got these results, too. The problem is: What does "pushing vehicle" or "walker" mean? As far as I know these are not real native English terms for positions or techniques. And I'm sure that there are such terms.

I don't know how to answer this. Maybe in English it is different. Just find it in Western Edition sex position or something. But if you Google Image the Japanese term, there are image of the position, which is nice though.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
For me it is standing doggystyle=especially when the guy is banging her like crazy and she is screaming like mad!

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009

You need to be pretty fluent with Japanese (not just an advanced learner) and English (also not ESL) to translate there successfully. I know Chinese (kanji) but don't know Japanese. Still in this case I happen to know the answer:

"押し車" is the wheelbarrow position in English. In addition:

Iwashimizu is Rock Clear Water (mountain spring?)
Shishimai is Lion Dance
Karigakubi is Goose Head
Takarabune is Treasure Boat
Chidori is Plover (Thousand Bird)
Chidori no Kyoku is Plover's Song
Miyama is Deep Mountain (remote high mountain)
Turibashi is Suspension Bridge
Ukibashi is Floating Bridge

How many different positions have you practiced?

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
You need to be pretty fluent with Japanese (not just an advanced learner) and English (also not ESL) to translate there successfully. I know Chinese (kanji) but don't know Japanese. Still in this case I happen to know the answer:

"押し車" is the wheelbarrow position in English. In addition:

Iwashimizu is Rock Clear Water (mountain spring?)
Shishimai is Lion Dance
Karigakubi is Goose Head
Takarabune is Treasure Boat
Chidori is Plover (Thousand Bird)
Chidori no Kyoku is Plover's Song
Miyama is Deep Mountain (remote high mountain)
Turibashi is Suspension Bridge
Ukibashi is Floating Bridge

How many different positions have you practiced?

This is a nice translation.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
QUOTE="torenz, post: 2457792, member: 629066"]Standing Doggystyle and the girl has to tip toe. Forgot where I saw it, but yeah...:eek:hgosh:[/QUOTE]

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
i would have to say my favorite position is cow girl/girl on top because you get to see the girls boobs bouce around and you can touch her tits.

kurta

Oct 7, 2008
I like the 'Standing sex' "Amazon Position". They are the best.
Standing sex with a taller girl is the ultimate turn on..