What is your collection like?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xeffects

Jun 5, 2009
I thought this would be fun. I have attached a snapshot of my Idols folder on my backup drive. Some of you already know I lost 236gb of content and well, I have about 8.60gb now but thats not very impressive.

*** Attach a snapshot of your folder collection, not everything has to be visible, just a picture of your folder with all your "secret" stuff. I have other folders besides Idols, attached bellow is also a snapshot of my PVT folder which stands for "Private" ; This folder does not feature Idol stuff, just the usual child modeling pictures and movies & sits on a virtually mounted Drive G which originates from a file pvt.daa which is password protected. If I have visitors over, I usually unmount the drive.

It will be interesting to see your collections! Let the pictures roll in!

xeffects

Jun 5, 2009
Ok not getting good results here. How do I delete this post? Or if a moderator could be so kind to do that for me.

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
Get a girlfriend, homey. One that's your age.