What is the meaning of "E-Body"?

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
Hi guys,

I always hear people, who was JAV audience, said about the word "E-body". But I don't know what it really mean in JAV industry? I also search by Google, but it seems there's nothing show the meaning exactly. Is that a body type of woman?

And if yes, how many body type and what are their names?

For example: E-body of Kaede Aoi
ebod00337jp-9.jpg

Last edited:

tarmyg

Jan 1, 2020
Guessing it is a studio producing content. The URL indicates it and the many E-BOD-??? releases also.

I6YGm6o.jpg

Last edited:

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
Guessing it is a studio producing content. The URL indicates it and the many E-BOD-??? releases also.

Yes, I do know there's a label called E-BODY. But beside it, this seems a standard for girls to appear in this label, or a body type that all men dream of? I don't know... So that's the reason why I want to ask you guys!

tarmyg

Jan 1, 2020
Yes, I do know there's a label called E-BODY. But beside it, this seems a standard for girls to appear in this label, or a body type that all men dream of? I don't know... So that's the reason why I want to ask you guys!
E-BODY seems to focus on busty women who still are slim. Something that are rare. As evidenced from the longer collections:

https://www.av-e-body.com/works/detail/mkck231/
In Japan, a slim and busty body called a miraculous body. The weighty boyne milk and the tight waistline ... The miracle beauty body excavated by E-BODY gathers here! A sensual Venus line that attracts men of the world.

https://www.av-e-body.com/works/detail/mkck239/
The best collection of actresses with the finest slender big breasts body, whose body is thin and delicate but whose breasts grow well, is loved by most men!

Reactions: crazykiss

tarmyg

Jan 1, 2020
A few more descriptions from the collected works:
  • Since it's an E-BODY, of course everyone is guaranteed big breasts!
  • The ideal female body that all men yearn for, whose hips are tightly constricted despite their large tits.
  • Please look at the indecent appearance of ideal women who have both a tight waist and a big breast that has been projected, which has been said that Japanese people do not have it!
  • 10 years have passed since E-BODY started! 48 thin waisted goddesses selected from the history! Do not miss the rich sex of the ultimate constricted busty beauty that is slim but glamorous!
  • Face, body, SEX ... everything is perfect! High level actresses such as Minori Hatsune, Asami Ogawa, Haruki Sato, Ari, and Kokomi Sakura gather together. Only E-BODY can see actresses in this class at a stretch!

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
I assumed it it meant "electronic" as in "e-mail", when I discovered it online.
But since they also sell DVDs, it doesn't make much sense to call it electronic, as the "e-" prefix is usually attributed to online material.
So I then assume it also means "erotic"?

"Extreme" and "E-cup" are also attributed here.

It's a pretty good brand name, if it can be interpreted with different meanings. I'm grateful for them.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I'm not aware "E-Body" was a thing before or beside that particular JAV label. I kinda assumed it's "Excellent Body" but not sure if I ever saw it anywhere.

My crazy theory is that E-Body's brand is differentiating from classic Japanese femininity, more a Western/foreign hourglass proportions. So like 33B-22-32 is traditional Japanese, and maybe 36E-28-36 for a voluptuous Japanese woman (like a farmer's wife). Whereas 38G-23-36 for E-Body?

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Girls who have slim body with natural decent/big sized breast hit the genetic jackpot.

It's the good version of male skinny fat.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
it seems like the E-body Studio is the only one that uses that term.

but the S-class body seems to be used more broadly than just by S1 studio. I asked before what S-Class meant and if there are any other classes but didn't get any good answers either.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
S- is very common and probably predate the founding of S1S1S1. I first saw it from Japanese games, particularly action (fighting?) games, but not sure if it's the origin. When you beat a level, depending on speed, accuracy, defense, chain hits etc, you get a ranking. If you barely beat the level, you get D-rank, and C-, B-, A- if you did better and better. If you beat it without taking any damage, without missing any shots, clear all side missions, secondary objectives etc. You get S- rank, for super, superior or whatever. So S- is basically perfect finish. S-rank beauty is the top rank hotties. Some games even give S, S+ and S++ ranks.

Reactions: crazykiss

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
It seems very clear from now on. Especially comments of tarmyg that make me more undertand about that statement. Thank you so much!
A few more descriptions from the collected works:
  • Since it's an E-BODY, of course everyone is guaranteed big breasts!
  • The ideal female body that all men yearn for, whose hips are tightly constricted despite their large tits.
  • Please look at the indecent appearance of ideal women who have both a tight waist and a big breast that has been projected, which has been said that Japanese people do not have it!
  • 10 years have passed since E-BODY started! 48 thin waisted goddesses selected from the history! Do not miss the rich sex of the ultimate constricted busty beauty that is slim but glamorous!
  • Face, body, SEX ... everything is perfect! High level actresses such as Minori Hatsune, Asami Ogawa, Haruki Sato, Ari, and Kokomi Sakura gather together. Only E-BODY can see actresses in this class at a stretch!

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
いい , pronounced "E" means good in japanese. E Body should mean good body. I read somehwere that the studio E-body was an intentional pun, not sure though.
This is a wonderful choice of name, with so many meanings.

Epinwinrar

Apr 19, 2010
I always thought it meant "electronic" like e-mail, e-mule, or e-thot lmao. Digital babes wanting you to experience their electronic bodies. EBOD-001 came out in 2007 so it's maybe more web 2.0 time period than 1.0 when e- was really popular but e-thot is pretty recent word so you never know.

Reactions: blueredder

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Yes it's a pun. A lot of the studios use puns, like OKSN for older women kinda like "o-kasan" or mother and sure enough they do loads of incest themed videos. HND is supposedly Honnaka but it's more like the initial for Hajimete NakaDashi since that's 90% of the content.

DQN is another one but I forget what it stands for. They do it in IVs too, I remember Rei Kuromiya had a video called "Zero" and the Japanese for zero is actually rei.

Oh and the girls names too. Hoshino is a common one, sounds like "do you want?" Sora Aoi, blue sky.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I always assumed DQN came from delinquent because that fits the type of guys described as DQN.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
I always assumed DQN came from delinquent because that fits the type of guys described as DQN.

It's short for "dokyun" which means something like delinquent MAGA loser moron. There was a TV show a long time about about people like that and how their lives were screwed up and it became an internet meme, and apparent then a JAV meme too.

So basically the guy in the movie is a loser and an idiot who gets cheated on.