What is she saying?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Seeboll

Sep 17, 2007
Well doesn't she seem like an interesting girl =D

She says:
"Hello everyone, this is Magi (or "Magi here" or "I am Magi" =D)"
and in the end of the clip she says "see you later, bye bye".

Becks

The Beck's Experience ...
Jan 4, 2008
indeed, it looks like she expects either the camera to talk back or someone jumping out of it ^^

Seeboll

Sep 17, 2007
Haha, she does indeed seem abit special.

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I have to confess I couldn't take my eyes off her ample bosom. :evillaugh: She's definitely biracial, for what it's worth. Can't be older than 15.

gaijindavid

Jan 6, 2007
I watched a few of her, um, whatever it is called when one stares silently at the camera for about 20 seconds, and I swear her eyes A) are different sizes and B) change size from day to day. Plus, the lighting in her room (or the fact that she has a mustache) makes it appear that she has a mustache. Kimoi!

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I just watched a bunch of her vids on YouTube. She talks on a few and sings on at least one. Some of them have been manipulated with some kind of software to make face do weird things. She seems to be a biracial/bilingual kid living in the U.S. or Canada. (Once in a while you hear her say something in English in an American or Canadian accent.) She calls herself "Maggie." This is one of the most surreal I found:

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=IQAozgj6g1Y&feature=related

If she has a mustache, it's within acceptable limits as far as I'm concerned. :evillaugh: She is basically cute (and let's not forget that ample bosom), but she's one of these narcissists who loves to show herself off on YouTube doing basically nothing.:dunno:

Maybe some day she'll lift her shirt and give us something more to look at? :bingo:

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
:grassdance:

Cute girl. a little on the insane-side, but I guess you have to be to cam-whore on youtube.

:dunno:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Well, if that day comes, I won't be surprised to say "Hello" to Frank.

All right, maybe I've been away from the English-speaking world for too long. Is "say 'Hello' to Frank" some kinda newfangled slang the young'ns are using these days? :puzzled:

gaijindavid

Jan 6, 2007
Nah, "hello" is hello, and Frank is as a part of the Frank and Beans set I believe most mustached people possess. So basically, where y'all seem to see kawaii, I see a tranny. One person's treasure ...

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Nah, "hello" is hello, and Frank is as a part of the Frank and Beans set I believe most mustached people possess. So basically, where y'all seem to see kawaii, I see a tranny. One person's treasure ...

:lols: I suppose in Japanese would we say, "Kame-san, konnichiwa." ("Hello, Mr. Turtle.") Well, I guess she'll have to drop her pants for us to confirm your theory, but maybe a telltale bulge will suffice. :bingo: But I think a self-respecting tranny would wax that mustache off. :snicker: If s/he's got both, s/he could have a lucrative career in JAV ahead of her. :shake:

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
That's the Japanese wannabe chick, I'd fuck her, but she's decent looking at best.

ASSASSIN27

ASSASSIN27
Sep 29, 2007
I have to confess I couldn't take my eyes off her ample bosom. :evillaugh: She's definitely biracial, for what it's worth. Can't be older than 15.
She's 22 and lives in Diamond Bar, California. The only reason I know this is because my friend Bryan's sister goes to the same university as her. Her dad was a U.S. Marine and he met her mom while he was stationed in Okinawa and that's how she turned out to be half American and half Japanese. Oh and from I've been told her Japanese is terrible.