What is Ai Uehara doing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
anyone knows if Ai ever fucks a white guy ?
She did an IR gangbang and on the cover I remember at least one white dude. But I don't know if she actually have sex with him or not.

Reactions: lpcs1

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Boy she's aged more in that one year gap that during her entire career...

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017

Well, she is showing her REAL age (late 20s-early 30s) now since there are no longer any contractual obligations to abide by in regards to maintaining her looks and figures for the upkeep of the persona.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I think she looks pretty cute!

Since @silent1one mentions her willingness for anything, any opinions on what her 'hardest' title was? I'm not into when they 'hurt' the girl, more just talking hard sex and/or irrumatio, but curious for any thoughts, I'll take all content haha.

Also, if I may be so bold as to ask a question in here: I lost a ton of JAV in a computer crash, most was on my external, but lost almost all of my Ai stuff, so I've been doing my best to rebuild my collection, gradually.

So my question is just, does anyone know/recall which title Ai has a scene with the 'nasty bearded man'? It's one I want to recover but can't recall which it was / didn't see it going through JavLibrary.

This is the guy I mean, lucky bastard enjoying Yumeno Aika here:

Screenshot 2017-11-26 11.48.20.png

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
"25" -> 28. My two cents and I'm just basing this only on the notion that most JAV stars lie down their ages by a few years.
Only exceptions I believe are those who debut in their late 30's and 40's as milfs from the get-go. In that case, they may lie UP their age.

Either way, Ai is a beauty and wish her the best!

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
"25" -> 28. My two cents and I'm just basing this only on the notion that most JAV stars lie down their ages by a few years.
Only exceptions I believe are those who debut in their late 30's and 40's as milfs from the get-go. In that case, they may lie UP their age.

Either way, Ai is a beauty and wish her the best!

Quite so. It is a cardinal rule for the audience to seperate the persona from the real person playing it. In other words,never trust the profile the various agencies throw at you.

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
any opinions on what her 'hardest' title was? I'm not into when they 'hurt' the girl, more just talking hard sex and/or irrumatio, but curious for any thoughts, I'll take all content haha.

Most hardcore ones in terms of loads :
IPSD-047 , ASW-186 , ASW-191 , MIGD-597

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
A lot could happen in one year especially when she's not socially active or still working in the entertainment industry like the former s1 and ideapocket girls that was once part of muscats. I wouldnt be surprised if sakura yura looks different next year if she returns. Also, Anri okita is still very active and releasing her album like Yuma asami and they both still look fine. Saori Hara aged a bit and also lost a lot of her baby fat + gain some cheek lines after she came back to act in Garo. Maria Ozawa looks bloated and aged horribly. She is scarred with acne marks without makeup compare to akiho and sora of her era and she still get to date a hunk chef in the phillipines. I think she hit rock bottom working in roppongi, but the phillipines royal saved her. She still goes back to Japan and even met nishi-kun a few months ago. I'm still wondering about what yua Aida looks like now after all she's one of the early av award winner and best seller alongside sora Aoi and the others, but she was never that active in other platform like movies and events compares to the others. It doesn't help when she retires early. Av probably hit its peak at the end of the 2000s and early 2010s according to what mihiro said about her salary and opportunities received. Mihiro still look quite young despite she's 35 and married. Petite girls does age slower especially if they treat their body better.

Reactions: lpcs1

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
A lot could happen in one year especially when she's not socially active or still working in the entertainment industry like the former s1 and ideapocket girls that was once part of muscats. I wouldnt be surprised if sakura yura looks different next year if she returns. Also, Anri okita is still very active and releasing her album like Yuma asami and they both still look fine. Saori Hara aged a bit and also lost a lot of her baby fat + gain some cheek lines after she came back to act in Garo. Maria Ozawa looks bloated and aged horribly. She is scarred with acne marks without makeup compare to akiho and sora of her era and she still get to date a hunk chef in the phillipines. I think she hit rock bottom working in roppongi, but the phillipines royal saved her. She still goes back to Japan and even met nishi-kun a few months ago. I'm still wondering about what yua Aida looks like now after all she's one of the early av award winner and best seller alongside sora Aoi and the others, but she was never that active in other platform like movies and events compares to the others. It doesn't help when she retires early. Av probably hit its peak at the end of the 2000s and early 2010s according to what mihiro said about her salary and opportunities received. Mihiro still look quite young despite she's 35 and married. Petite girls does age slower especially if they treat their body better.

In short, it all depends on if the individual wants to maintain the appearance from their active days. Some will look back fondly, other don'ts as it force them to stay in a persona who they do not necessary like for years.

Take the most recent example of Ootori Kaname :-

SU3lyxNj_400x400.jpg

The first thing after she fulfil her contractual agreements, she gets a new haircut and a dye job. :-

DO-s26yUIAYvJZb.jpg

As you can see, her new looks is totally miles apart from the persona she portrayed on camera. And I suspect is much closer to who she is as a real person. To her AV is just a job to get cash and exposure and I'm sure she is sick of maintaining that false persona for the past 2 years.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
In short, it all depends on if the individual wants to maintain the appearance from their active days. Some will look back fondly, other don'ts as it force them to stay in a persona who they do not necessary like for years.

Take the most recent example of Ootori Kaname :-

SU3lyxNj_400x400.jpg

The first thing after she fulfil her contractual agreements, she gets a new haircut and a dye job. :-

View attachment 1223780

As you can see, her new looks is totally miles apart from the persona she portrayed on camera. And I suspect is much closer to who she is as a real person. To her AV is just a job to get cash and exposure and I'm sure she is sick of maintaining that false persona for the past 2 years.
You can compare it to their debut. At first they're either shy and nervous, but most likely they're very quiet and expressionless. They don't know how to act feminine, display their cuteness through gestures yet. Most av idols are a bit of a tomboy that are loud and probably don't wear makeup. They sort of show their true sides in interviews and bts, but they need to maintain their cuteness and pure innocent through smiling and talking in a High pitch voice at events. Kojima minami hasn't break her persona yet like other av idols and she even got her own YouTube channel. It's just skin, but it takes a lot of confidence and effort to be shameless like ai uehara. She does fans in gangbang, bbc, old grandpas, etc. she goes all out and does a good job at it not overhtinking about her body and what people thinks. I suspect she takes drugs too. She mimd of have that crazy drugged eyes like kana yume in av. Although, she might be trying to be healthier nowadays. Some av idols still have a stable rekationship with their old friends and family, but I wonder what her friends and classmate thinks of her in private. It's better not to think of that. Btw, Some might be attracted to her. In a interview, she said her ex wanted her to act like an av actress during sex.

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
she hit rock bottom working in roppongi

What did Maria Ozawa exactly in roppongi? Heard rumors...

By the way you seem very well informed on the former Muscats , do you know what Jessica Kizaki , Rio and Kijima Airi are up to? :eek:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I suspect she takes drugs too. She mimd of have that crazy drugged eyes like kana yume in av.

Are you talking about the rolling eye thing they both do, because that's obviously an AV thing and all acting, (Probably inspired by adult manga, "ahegao" and such.) and there are entire movies that focus on that.
...Jessica Kizaki...
You talk as if she's retired.

About a year ago she left Idea Pocket after being exclusive to them since her debut, did a couple of movies for S1 and Attackers and now she's doing movies for Idea Pocket again.

Videos starring Kizaki Jessica - JAVLibrary

She's still active.