Ai uehara is back news 2019

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
D8IgtDTVsAEwOUs.jpg

Ai uehara got tranding topic
..maybe he will become a social media activist

D8JeDKEUwAEcFUB.jpg

#face fresh :)

https://twitter.com/ai_uehara_ex

Reactions: shawn720s

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
if she will actually comeback I wonder what kind and with what studio

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Her profile just indicastes that she's back on social media and she will do various stuff from now on.

Reactions: Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I find her overrated.

I also think the same even if I admit her body was nice. But now (even when Ai was still in AV), if you like that kind of short body with a bit more meat than slender girls, Mao Ito is way more attractive in my opinion. And she has good skills.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I also think the same even if I admit her body was nice. But now (even when Ai was still in AV), if you like that kind of short body with a bit more meat than slender girls, Mao Ito is way more attractive in my opinion. And she has good skills.

she got innocent face :)

if based on skills many other girls are above her

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
she got innocent face :)

if based on skills many other girls are above her

I see. The good thing is that she also did all kind of movies so everybody was pleased and could find movies they can enjoy (vanilla or not, bj, ass lover). I think she's less overrated than Yui Hatano, who I find really random looking (not ugly, but there are way more beautiful girls). She seems to be popular only because of her face similar to a chinese actress if I remember well.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I see we are re-re-reviewing her career. Why not?

Yes, with cloths on she looks like the sweetest innocentest girl-next-door and then bamm she would be sucking off 5 cocks in a row and then try to milk more sperm out of the first dude.

Her face is very pretty but not world class beauty. Her figure also very nice but not the hottest in the industry.

She's a top idol (no matter if you like her or not) who never say no to any genre or fetish. Nowadays I don't know if it's the industry or the idols' temper: top idols don't do genre/planning vids, and planning idols can't reach top status.

She's a top idol who made not one, not three, but a long series of uncensored vids. She uncensored vids were not bunched together to mark the end of her (censored) career, but she made uncensored vids over a few years without affecting her censored career.

I can't call myself her fan, but I collected many of her vids and fapped countless times to her. It's just saying her career was that BIG.

Now what is she doing? Not just this "comeback", but her last "comeback" was also highly forgettable. There was another idol, Ayumi Shinoda, I'd say her status was never as high as Ai Uehara, but her retirement was clean cut. She made 3 uncensored vids as her swansong. Plus a censored retirement vid. Then that's it, no one ever hear anything about her again. No one (publicly) knows what she's doing. I imagine she's married some very rich dude (but not public figure) as a kept woman. They may not have love, but she's happily living a mundane, boring life. But Ai Uehara, right from her announcement of retirement, I said she has not had everything figured out, and predicted that she would go back to the sex trade soon enough. So far I haven't heard of anything she's done anything with nudity or sex, but she just won't go away cleanly.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She's a top idol (no matter if you like her or not) who never say no to any genre or fetish. Nowadays I don't know if it's the industry or the idols' temper: top idols don't do genre/planning vids, and planning idols can't reach top status.

Ai became famous with her movies, she made her name for herself within the industry by doing a lot of different genres. Top idols now are Yua Mikami and Shoko Takahashi, and both were known by a decent amount of people (especially Yua) so it helps to sell movies and reach a high statut quicker than a girl unkown before entering the JAV market. It also means that both can decide what genre they want to do because they will still sell more with a "vanilla" movie (S1 fast and furious movies aren't vanilla for me tho) than a bukkake movie with another actress.
I know it will not happen, but it would be interesting to see what kind of path they would follow as freelance rathan being with S1 (same for Saki Okuda and Aoi)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I see. The good thing is that she also did all kind of movies so everybody was pleased and could find movies they can enjoy (vanilla or not, bj, ass lover). I think she's less overrated than Yui Hatano, who I find really random looking (not ugly, but there are way more beautiful girls). She seems to be popular only because of her face similar to a chinese actress if I remember well.

I think Yui Hatano did various of genres in many kind of action

but Ai Uehara looks more younger and innocent

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I think Yui Hatano did various of genres in many kind of action

You are right, she did but I think she didn't go extreme with anal gangbang and all SM stuff (head in a water bucket and all that kind of stuff).

Reactions: Supmop

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Damn she lost all her T&A
yeah, she didn't do real hardcore stuffs, but she did orgy not like the most AV actresses
She did some hardcore works including a few anal gangbangs. Sadly no like dogma level stuff

is there anything to suggest she's coming to do JAV?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Damn she lost all her T&A

She did some hardcore works including a few anal gangbangs. Sadly no like dogma level stuff

is there anything to suggest she's coming to do JAV?

Ai Uehara ?

nothing at the moment

I'm shocked with her new look