What Happened to...

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Indeed~ I myself found out via Scanlover, I'm in no way claiming to be a source of original info haha, I just thought some folk who aren't Insta-versed might not know. :)

Meanwhile, the video has somehow still not been uploaded. *Sighs*

I'm myself not a user of this social media (I mainly use Twitter) but I found her Instagram once and she announced it later, and I also found out about her comeback on Scanlover.
Those "gonzo" like videos are sometimes filmed some months ago and since those studios are small studios, they can't release as fast as big studios. And Ore no Shirouto (ex: 230ORETD-701) are re-issued scenes, not new ones.

Reactions: Restrepo

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Saya Anri is a big miss. No explanation or evidence to why she simply stopped filming. Maino Itsuki needs to be cast more. Would love to see her in the ASW swallowed whole series or Real Works women who love to suck dick series. A man can dream.
Agreed on everything

Reactions: mymatexabi

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I once heard Yuuno Hoshi was working in an exclusive blowjob bar in Tokyo. Would love to see her come back with some of the series I mentioned above. Does anyone know anything about her current status/where-abouts/JAV involvement?

I think it's more likely a normal bar with hostesses. She posted pics on her Twitter, there is nothing special there.

Reactions: mymatexabi

GemeralMarcus

Sep 11, 2020
Anybody knows Riri Houshou (Ichikawa Ayane, Kotone Ichika, Memori Shizuku, Rumina Asahina) (yes, she has a lot of names) ?

She got some cancer like last year. No solid news about her. I assume she survived cause I think I saw her video in early 2020. Is she still in the business?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Kiritani Matsuri. She was one of my favorites. Her last video was November 2020.

meyd630pl.jpg

damper

Aug 2, 2021
I wonder Yukine Kuramoto so badly. Where is she? I don't see her solo works...

hoks00005pl.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I agree! She is an absolute favorite. Is she officially outta here?! Noooooooo!!!!
Matsuri Kiritani is NOT officially retired. But such a long time without any official declaration/explanation, it's just as bad as formal retirement. Actually I might even say it's worse. Having no news for such long time is worse than formal retirement. Just a hunch...

Hanyululu

Sep 3, 2017
Matsuri Kiritani is NOT officially retired. But such a long time without any official declaration/explanation, it's just as bad as formal retirement. Actually I might even say it's worse. Having no news for such long time is worse than formal retirement. Just a hunch...
Thanks for the info. Can I ask - why is silence worse than official retirement? Could this period of no work since last November's last title be something ....bad?? Worse than quitting (retiring?? I have no idea - like what?