What Happened to...

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Been wondering that myself. I haven't seen everything Mirei has done but what I have seen was very good. So good in fact she reminded me of a young Miki Sunohara. I know that is saying a lot but if you check out:
84mdtm537pl.jpg

You'll definitely see what I mean just in how she works her tongue. I HATE what they have mostly used her for. So many of her flicks is just her getting treated like a whore while getting fucked by multiple guys. I'm sure that makes some guys happy but she is too good of a performer to be doing the same thing over and over again. It's why I haven't watch all that many of her flicks even though she's had well over a 100 appearances. I wish someone like Glory Quest, Aroma, or Oppai would sign her up and make good use of her talent.

I really could not get into her when she was the most active. She seemed very vanilla to me. But I watched video you recommended and I was impressed. She reminds me more of Mao Hamasaki than Miki Sunohara in her build, enthusiasm, and her ability to squirt. They should do a duo flick.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Been wondering that myself. I haven't seen everything Mirei has done but what I have seen was very good. So good in fact she reminded me of a young Miki Sunohara. I know that is saying a lot but if you check out:
84mdtm537pl.jpg

You'll definitely see what I mean just in how she works her tongue. I HATE what they have mostly used her for. So many of her flicks is just her getting treated like a whore while getting fucked by multiple guys. I'm sure that makes some guys happy but she is too good of a performer to be doing the same thing over and over again. It's why I haven't watch all that many of her flicks even though she's had well over a 100 appearances. I wish someone like Glory Quest, Aroma, or Oppai would sign her up and make good use of her talent.

I agree. I deleted the movies I had because most of what she released was "rapey" movies, always fucked by several guys. Waste of talent ! I would like to see more movies like WANZ-774.

bakanaotoko

May 28, 2009

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
See I missed the conversation about Morishita! She's certainly anything but vanilla.

I don't care for r*** vids, either, but she has plenty where she's gleefully slutty with multiple partners, certainly not r***-based.

Anyway, has any word come down as to what's going on with her? I really hope she isn't gone. :(

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
See I missed the conversation about Morishita! She's certainly anything but vanilla.

I don't care for r*** vids, either, but she has plenty where she's gleefully slutty with multiple partners, certainly not r***-based.

Anyway, has any word come down as to what's going on with her? I really hope she isn't gone. :(

I think she's talented. I just haven't kept anything from her. I hope she comes back

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Typical of me, when I got into JAV I enjoyed mature actresses the most. Then of my favorite actresses they were all basically retiring .

Emiko Koike- works in a girls bar in Tokyo with other ex jav ladies. (I wish she’d come back)

Kobayashi Miyuki- blogs around Osaka

Yuuno Hoshi- works in a girls bar in Tokyo (I think currently)

Myuu Natsume- I believe she now works with a sexual health clinic and Tweets.

Maki Hojo- still JAVing I think

Maki Tomoda- still JAVing I think

Aiko Nagai- ???

Anna Kuramoto- ???

Chinami Sakai- ??? I’d love to know what she is up to now.

*i realize not all actresses mentioned are mature.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
looks like TIA is coming back at least to gravure. ティア

お待たせしました!大人気女優、ティアちゃんがグラビアイメージで大復活!!その、いやらしいBODYと綺麗なお顔で、再び僕らを癒してくれます!
商品コード : ENFD-4319
通常価格 : 3,800円
割引率 : 10% OFF
価格 : 3,420円(税抜)
2020/3/30

Reactions: BDrake and TGWM

gerbin

May 19, 2008
Anyone got news about Rina Ishihara? It's like she suddenly disappeared in the industry with no announcement to retire whatsoever. She was the cutest JAV actress for me.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Any idea what happened to Risa Morisawa? I liked her girl next door looks.

I'm also still shocked that Morishita Mirei seems to be gone, she was working so often I thought we had a long term career on her our hands. Miss her.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Any idea what happened to Risa Morisawa? I liked her girl next door looks.

I'm also still shocked that Morishita Mirei seems to be gone, she was working so often I thought we had a long term career on her our hands. Miss her.

It's often the opposite, when a girl releases tons of movies, she will not stay long. Akari Mitani releases a lot of movies, I'm sure she will retire like Aki Sasaki, just after very few years.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Oh man, I wish Mei would come back. She was glorious.

I think she got married to some South American boxer or something, though.

Reactions: kharo88

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
I used to follow Nana Aida on Instagram, but lost access to my account, now I cannot find her account anymore.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Jin Yuki got boob implants. You can see them in her latest movie trailer.

auks112sopl.jpg

Stupid idea ...

Reactions: TGWM and asdfaznz

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
That's kinda hot.

I hope she goes all the way, and gets into anal and DP.