What Happened to...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I hope she will continue her career in JAV, hope her scars can be heal as soon as possible

China Matsuoka She tweeted a few hours ago she's retiring her final work :aghh:
669-OcAS7wjNZgKz0zqk.jpeg

She went from newcomer of the year a few months ago to retired because of a bad accident :nangiss:

Reactions: harveysrabbit

harveysrabbit

Jun 1, 2015
Ah, China Matsuoka, another one leaves us to soon. Her retirement letter:

livejupiter_1471269021_4401.jpg

Will she back with another label under a new name? Who knows.

For now, I'll just appreciate what she gave us.

For me,

Her first 3P

star_573_l.jpg

Her and Mana

star_611_l.jpg

Her endless spirit
star_622_l.jpg

Even under adverse conditions...
star_632_l.jpg

She always seemed to give it her all

star_677_l.jpg

Attachments

• star_661_l.jpg
    star_661_l.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 85
  • livejupiter_1471269021_4401.jpg
    livejupiter_1471269021_4401.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 82

harveysrabbit

Jun 1, 2015
Could Minami Manaka's (南真菜果 ) retirement be next? No new releases listed for September...

20151110000823882.jpg

JAV-Model-Minami-Manaka-www.ohfree.net-053.jpg
star_638_l.jpg

Too soon to say, but I get worried once a talent disappears from a regular release schedule, like my fave, Karen Aoki (青木花恋 ) who just disappeared without any announcement...

118abp026pl.jpg

karen_aoki01.jpg

tumblr_mo0m8duMSK1rm8bgko1_1280.jpg

Reactions: master117

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Moe Amatsuka disappeared off S1's front page this month with no new releases and the last few releases have been compilations. She seemed like one of their bigger stars since they ran special promo sales competition for her a few months ago.

Anybody hear anything about retirement or moving to another studio?

photo.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Moe Amatsuka disappeared off S1's front page this month with no new releases and the last few releases have been compilations. She seemed like one of their bigger stars since they ran special promo sales competition for her a few months ago.

Anybody hear anything about retirement or moving to another studio?

View attachment 752573

I guess she had some problems with S1, one of her video has been cancelled

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
theres been rumors of reshuffle at some big companies this is probably the start with moe and minami. STAR-714 Has been skipped like Moes release

yes something happened

I noticed unsual things happened in JAV, like today TDBR-123 (2016-08-05) released earlier than TDBR-122 (2016-08-19)

periph

Sep 28, 2012
I guess she had some problems with S1, one of her video has been cancelled

Do you know what was cancelled?

theres been rumors of reshuffle at some big companies this is probably the start with moe and minami. STAR-714 Has been skipped like Moes release

What was STAR-714 and which minami do you refer to? (minami kojima still seems active at s1)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012

What was STAR-714 and which minami do you refer to? (minami kojima still seems active at s1)

Star-714 is the presumed Minami Manaka upcoming release thats been skipped, also no Moe Amatsuka release for s1s1 in september but doesn't look like shes retired so shes probably moved

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Hmm. Minami Manaka is one of my 30 top favorite idols. But her movies seem a bit boring, so I've rarely watched it, just wait for her to realease some interesting plots.
But I wonder why Sakai Satomi don't release any newer movie. She has big tits which is as beautiful as her face and her skin. And I remembered that she is one of Prestige's actresses.
After a long time searching for her social network, then I realized that Prestige had 2 kinds of idol: professional who has a twitter account and a lot of movies and amateur who has 3-4 movies and don't have any information.
I was really sad when she just have 3-4 movies so far. I now really really hope that she would release a new movie.
I saw this in the main page of Prestige, but didn't know what it says. Could anyone translate this into English for me?
0Q2eOTR.jpg

Reactions: harveysrabbit

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

can't remember the movie code

but you can check in my JAV that has been cancelled or pulled out from the market thread, I've posted it there

Star-714 is the presumed Minami Manaka upcoming release thats been skipped, also no Moe Amatsuka release for s1s1 in september but doesn't look like shes retired so shes probably moved

yes, Jessica Kizaki with S1 now

Moe Amatsuka could be move to other studio or becoming freelancer

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Based on her twitter, i think Amatsuka Moe still with S1, and she'll release her video at October, she says that it's like a regular trobule that every September she can't release a video, this happen last year too

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Based on her twitter, i think Amatsuka Moe still with S1, and she'll release her video at October, she says that it's like a regular trobule that every September she can't release a video, this happen last year too

last year her video has been cancelled too ? or just hold the release ?