What Happened to...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Better for mod to make this thread as sticky thread and treat the thread as one door thread regarding to actress comeback, retired or change studio..

Now my question is, is there any news for sakaguchi mihono ? She is one of the actresses who change studio a lot, debuted with sod, moved to s1, moved to km production, now in km production there is no movie of her up to feb 2015, there is also no news in her twitter account, except for posting some of her stunning photos... so if somebody here know latest news about her movies, please share with me, thx a lot masters

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
Is it possible that Azusa Nagasawa aka Tomomi Aihara aka Arisa Hojo retired this year? :( Or maybe even last year?
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=26278/
http://sougouwiki.com/d/%c4%b9%df%b7%a4%a2%a4%ba%a4%b5

Azusa Nagasawa retired last year or the year before that, I'm pretty sure it was last year. I also made a thread or saw a thread that discussed that when she did. I was quite sad since she along with MOKA were the first that really compelled me to go deep into this JAV world.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Azusa Nagasawa retired last year or the year before that, I'm pretty sure it was last year. I also made a thread or saw a thread that discussed that when she did. I was quite sad since she along with MOKA were the first that really compelled me to go deep into this JAV world.
Ah, okay. Either I haven't read that thread or I have it already forgotten. ;) When I realized it yesterday I was also sad. :( I was watching one of her movies and thought I should look for one of her more recent movies.
Good for you that Moka is back. :)

Brituk87

Dec 24, 2012
Reactions: CodeGeek

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Hi everyone, thank you for the replies! Yes, as it seems, Yuma Asami may not be coming back. Asuka Kirara, I have no news as well. Another one that I am curious about is Aika Yumeno. She is no longer on the S1 page :( At least with Rina Rukawa, I know she moved to SOD.

I am hoping those that didn't announce retirement are just taking a break and will hopefully come back in the future (Sayuki Kanno, Azumi Kinoshita, Kirara Asuka,etc..). Continuing with that point, I would like to express my joy in finding out that MOKA/ERIKA is back with kira kira and will be releasing a new video next month! <3 When I was first getting into JAV she was one of the first and most influential ones for me personally. I am glad and super happy to see her back! I've missed her for so long~
:xD::cinta::malu2::onegai::suling::cheers:

I agree i don't think that Yuma Asami with ever be coming back to jav. Thou I wish she really would.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I read a post on another board about China Matsuoka was hit by a car on June 1 and possibly retire in September.

Additional info?

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I read a post on another board about China Matsuoka was hit by a car on June 1 and possibly retire in September.

Additional info?
yeah she was hit, and also had an infection from it that kept her in the hospital for over a month. She has gone pretty much media silent since the accident to recover(her twitter account just retweets stuff about her movies). There's no concreate rumors that she's going to retire, and she should be back to regularly tweeting again, but because of her scars and damage it's probably going to take a few months until she's ready to go again if she decides to

Reactions: Blade Runner

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
yeah she was hit, and also had an infection from it that kept her in the hospital for over a month. She has gone pretty much media silent since the accident to recover(her twitter account just retweets stuff about her movies). There's no concreate rumors that she's going to retire, and she should be back to regularly tweeting again, but because of her scars and damage it's probably going to take a few months until she's ready to go again if she decides to

horrible accident :(

started to like her, and wish she will do duet with Iori Kogawa or other girls

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
horrible accident :(

started to like her, and wish she will do duet with Iori Kogawa or other girls

yeah it sucks.

This month or next are when we will know if she's returning or not, and she hasn't shot since May so who knows when the videos will start drying up for her

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Sad news for China. I didn't hear about it even if I tried to get back to her (I checked her instagram) . I finally deleted her movies again, it seems that her face changed since her debut (maybe it's just makeup). Her movies sadly are very similar (like any SOD girl).

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
yeah it sucks.

This month or next are when we will know if she's returning or not, and she hasn't shot since May so who knows when the videos will start drying up for her

I hope she will continue her career in JAV, hope her scars can be heal as soon as possible

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
hmm she changed her name but still with Premium ?

yes she look like Ayumu Kaito, but I don't watch the video yet, so I can't say it really the same person or not