What Happened to...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Aika is only a year younger then mana

from that picture made me realize her face has change a lot since the first time I seen her

looks a lot different from last zukkon video that I watched, while Mana looks exactly like she still active, years ago

seems Aika have unhealthy lifestyle :(

OoiguiNugi

Jan 31, 2017
Just curious, any one knows what happened to Ai Yuzuki? Her last video is ABP-427. I'm still shocked that she retired rather fast. She does have a potential to be like Yui Hatano or Hibiki Ohtsuki

javnlhd

Oct 25, 2015
A different kind of "What happened to..." but I hadn't really followed AIKA lately, only to see her like this now:

JZ9fcYj.jpg

nyzuCyU.jpg

CvJOnXe.jpg

Man, plastic surgery has not been kind to her lips.
Wow why does aika look ugly in this pic in her up coming video's she looks damn hot so wtf is this Edit:Just looked at her Twitter and insta she still looks good bad pic i think she made back there

Last edited:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
So, I didn't know this before, but Ayu Sakurai has been tweeting under a new name for quite some time. (Long enough that even Ai Uehara is still among her followers.)

https://twitter.com/yoshimi_mio

We need someone proficient in japanese (Inertia) to bring us more information but she says something about make-up and hairstyling an whatnot, so appearently that's what she's been doing? She also seems to tweet a lot about sex stuff.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I'm sure some of them still have private social media account to share pic with close friends in or outside of the av industry.

cityslicker

Aug 7, 2008
have you looking correctly ?

she still releasing new videos, some are uncredited, so you need sharp eyes to know she is in the video ;)

Yes, I checked daily but didnt see any new release. However, I just read this on Javdoll twitter that Aimi quit twitter since there were alot of haters and she was depressed.

Thanks for the info. What new releases?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yes, I checked daily but didnt see any new release. However, I just read this on Javdoll twitter that Aimi quit twitter since there were alot of haters and she was depressed.

Thanks for the info. What new releases?

you should checked not based on her name only

some studios like Deeps, AKNR, Switch and others oftenly use multiple actresses and did not put credit, sometimes we must looks their back covers carefuly ;)

Reactions: Saejima

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Yes, I checked daily but didnt see any new release. However, I just read this on Javdoll twitter that Aimi quit twitter since there were alot of haters and she was depressed. Thanks for the info. What new releases?
you should checked not based on her name only
some studios like Deeps, AKNR, Switch and others oftenly use multiple actresses and did not put credit, sometimes we must looks their back covers carefuly
I don't follow tweets and IG etc, in general. Too many cats and duck face pix. But it's sad to read that she's been trolled. Com'on I get it not every fan likes her, but why the hate???

I didn't realize it until now. But it seems she's turned into another Mizuki Akai/Honoka Orihara. Her last few solo works were in December 2016, then only compilations. To find her new vids I had to go to her sougouwiki page and found out she's now in many "amateur" vids, not only sharing scenes with other idols but becoming uncredited (fake amateur).

Actually I do like those vids, mulit-girls, often group sex scenes, often with a bit of production (not just vanilla boring all-sex) and starring well-known (many have big tits) hot idols. So I'm not complaining about the vids. But I can't imagine she consider it an upgrade in terms of money and fame, compared to her days when she's on the cover with name in big fonts and on major studio/labels. See now she is on the cover but, humiliatingly, showing her tits (well they do rake in the money) but obscuring her eyes.
MIAE-013.jpg DVDMS-087.jpg
I guess we could have smelled that her stars were dimming when she was doing a lot of hardcore and IR late 2016. Now it seems her name is no longer golden. What's next? Uncensored? Well I would love love love to see her do uncensored vids, but the sad reality is that the end is near.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't follow tweets and IG etc, in general. Too many cats and duck face pix. But it's sad to read that she's been trolled. Com'on I get it not every fan likes her, but why the hate???

must be some loosers in real life who need attentions that do that

I didn't realize it until now. But it seems she's turned into another Mizuki Akai/Honoka Orihara. Her last few solo works were in December 2016, then only compilations. To find her new vids I had to go to her sougouwiki page and found out she's now in many "amateur" vids, not only sharing scenes with other idols but becoming uncredited (fake amateur).

yes, yesterday I checked her in JAV Library and she following Honoka Orihara steps :( doing much more low profile vids than the high profile, she only performed in scenes not full video

its became worst she did not sharing scenes with other hot girls (orgy) but actually she only did 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2 or gangbang as "amateur"

Actually I do like those vids, mulit-girls, often group sex scenes, often with a bit of production (not just vanilla boring all-sex) and starring well-known (many have big tits) hot idols. So I'm not complaining about the vids. But I can't imagine she consider it an upgrade in terms of money and fame, compared to her days when she's on the cover with name in big fonts and on major studio/labels. See now she is on the cover but, humiliatingly, showing her tits (well they do rake in the money) but obscuring her eyes.
View attachment 931892 View attachment 931895
I guess we could have smelled that her stars were dimming when she was doing a lot of hardcore and IR late 2016. Now it seems her name is no longer golden. What's next? Uncensored? Well I would love love love to see her do uncensored vids, but the sad reality is that the end is near.

same with me, I don't complain for orgy or MMFF scenes with hot girls, even those that came from small studios

its ironic girls like Aimi Yoshikawa performed as uncredited, and obscuring her eyes or worst her face in the cover pics :mad:

would not be surprise if she do uncenssored, but its sad like you said its mean the end is near :(

btw I thought Honoka Orihara already leaved, but actually she still releasing new vids, sadly still as uncredited "amateur"

cityslicker

Aug 7, 2008
Is it by choice that Aimi Yoshikawa is choosing to not 'star' in her own movies or the by product of her stardom going down? I am not really into the JAV scene but watched her releases mainly since she is my favorite at the moment (although her moan are a bit annoying). It just seems her demise went down hill so quickly after starring in so many top releases. BTW, thanks for the link...looks like she have quite a few new release albeit sharing the cover with others and may only have 1 small scene in each.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Just a theory but I'm sure there are quite a few JAV actresses who sign "contracts" with Chinese millionaires who came about their money abruptly in the last decade of economic upheaval.
We just don't know about it, except for Rola Takizawa's case :rolleyes:

118abs00130pl.jpg

What happened to her?
She's getting paid around 400K USD a year for the next 15 years by a Chinese millionaire as an "assistant" :rolleyes:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Is it by choice that Aimi Yoshikawa is choosing to not 'star' in her own movies or the by product of her stardom going down? I am not really into the JAV scene but watched her releases mainly since she is my favorite at the moment (although her moan are a bit annoying). It just seems her demise went down hill so quickly after starring in so many top releases. BTW, thanks for the link...looks like she have quite a few new release albeit sharing the cover with others and may only have 1 small scene in each.

by the studio that oftenly made "amateurs" vids, if they openly give credited to regular AV girls, would ruin the fantasy

there is indication that her stardom are going down

well most moans in JAV are annoying

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Just a theory but I'm sure there are quite a few JAV actresses who sign "contracts" with Chinese millionaires who came about their money abruptly in the last decade of economic upheaval.
We just don't know about it, except for Rola Takizawa's case :rolleyes:

118abs00130pl.jpg

What happened to her?
She's getting paid around 400K USD a year for the next 15 years by a Chinese millionaire as an "assistant" :rolleyes:

Rola herself already denied this right ?

many of them became rich guy's mistress yes there are big possibilities, but signing contracts are ridiculous I think