What happened to Yuuri Katsuki?

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
As with many other prolific JAV actresses some just disappear into obscurity without announcing a retirement. Does this mean a possibility of resuming their careers? Case in point, Yuuri Katsuki (a personal fav) who drifted away after doing a few Moodyz vids. It's surprising no one has brought up the return of Alice Miyuki! I saw one of her return vids under another alias on a Gonzo site.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
back from retirement are more and more often

so just wait and see her (under different stage names)

Reactions: Trainman

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
As with many other prolific JAV actresses some just disappear into obscurity without announcing a retirement. Does this mean a possibility of resuming their careers? Case in point, Yuuri Katsuki (a personal fav) who drifted away after doing a few Moodyz vids. It's surprising no one has brought up the return of Alice Miyuki! I saw one of her return vids under another alias on a Gonzo site.

Was it uncredited or is she under a new name now?

Trainman

Feb 8, 2016
Was it uncredited or is she under a new name now?

Uncredited I believe. I didn't download it when I came across it because I forgot to bookmark the page.
It was an amateur Gonzo video about 1hr. Not a big studio release.

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008

Shiet! I've known Yuuri Katsuki for just few hours. And I wondered myself: "What the hell that i missed all those years? She's a gem!". She's a kind of girl that attract me in the very first second, although she's not quite perfect.