What happened to the GOD-009 Piona P torrent?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorgon

Jan 12, 2010
GOD-??? Videos deleted.

Yesterday,I shared the video GOD-009. It was deleted by redrooster because the idol was white. I understand that what this site is all about and that we want to focus on japanese idols, but there are a good many of us members who would like to collect all the videos from certain series. The GOD series is almost all japanese Idols, so I don't see what the big deal is if I share one featuring a Mixed race Idol. The DVD is still japanese by a japanese company and the fact that I got 60 thank you's in 2 hours tells me that I never really offended anyone. I just feel like there should be at least a little leeway when it comes to sharing, especially when I'm just helping other member to complete their collections.

Thank you.

Sporadic

Aug 30, 2008
I had it bookmarked and was waiting for a non-iso version to come out and now it's gone.

:puzzled:

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Rule 21. No caucasian juniors. Images and videos of western U-15 models, i.e. Candydoll.tv, are forbidden in all areas, including avatars, albums, and profile pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.