What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Picked up Fall out 3 from the sale bin at game stop good times soon to come.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Just beat Mass Effect 2 and on my first try got every one to survive the suicide run yays. So Starting ME3 today.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
Just beat Mass Effect 2 and on my first try got every one to survive the suicide run yays. So Starting ME3 today.
thinking of getting ME3 for wii u while i wait for the other games like bayonetta 2 (wii u exclusive, why? cuz sony and micro gave the double bird to platinum and sega, said no to the support for bayonetta 2 to put it simply and went to nintendo since sega and nintendo are really close friends:joker:)

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Borrowing Ni No Kuni liking it ok so far.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I am replaying rage but with the Scorchers downloadable content. I love the railgun.It is a fictional gun that can fire through walls and usually have a infrared scope or some kind of scope that allows you to see though walls and can usually kill an enemy in one shot.It seems to be common in some futuristic FPS games.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I love the railgun.It is a fictional gun that can fire through walls and usually have a infrared scope or some kind of scope that allows you to see though walls and can usually kill an enemy in one shot.It seems to be common in some futuristic FPS games.

Railguns have been concieved since the the first electrical motor, they just haven't been practical. It is generally percieved that they posess more potential than convential weaponary such as gunpowder accelerants. Basic applications have so far not lived up to expectactions but be assured that railgun technology exists.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Ok just bought riptide [95% through the first one might as well buy it]

jenkinsg

Aug 22, 2011
Raiguns have been concieved since the the first electrical motor, they just haven't been practical. It is generally percieved that they posess more potential than convential weaponary such as gunpowder accelerants. Basic applications have so far not lived up to expectactions but be assured that railgun technology exists.

I'm pretty sure the US Navy tested one a while back. I'd say within a decade we'll start seeing application in the military, but that's just my guess. Handheld, probably not for a while.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Now 4 chapters into riptide and Still serious mixed feeling. serious bugs and glitches some issues I would have loved to seen fixed from the first but they never happened.

TimmyChin

Dec 3, 2010
Away from the home console, I'm playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out on Android. It's quite addictive!

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
fed up with facebook gaming and quit completely.
time for old-school games: heroes of might & magic 2 & 3, alpha centauri and good old x-com apocalypse again.

oh, and skyrim of course.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Deadpool.Its probably like any other generic 3rd person shooter.The ability to purchase upgrades has to be earned by killing a certain number of bad guys with that specific weapon.Its a fun and humorous game and kind of a parody. I think anyone a fan of the Marvel Comics character will enjoy the game. My only complaint is that the game seems pretty short. So I would probably wait until it hits the 19.99 shelf unless you are a die hard Deadpool fan.

Oct 6, 2007
Resident Evil Revelations
The Walking Dead
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
龍が如く5(on hold until my room mate returns from Japan...)
初音ミクProject DIVA F

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Picked up Naruto Shippuden : Ultimate ninja storm 3 and the combat system is smooth.

Reactions: 1 person
Oct 6, 2007
my GF bought とびだせ どうぶつの森 so I picked up a 3DS with Animal Crossing New Leaf, Project X Zone, and Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Thankfully they didn't make region coding for local play, although it would be nice if there was a way to type in Japanese on my North American 3DS.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
Shin Megami Tensei IV and Project X Zone (would be sad if Atlus was gone, hope nintendo buys them because i wanna see Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem come out for the wii u), SMT IV i have about 15 hrs, which is me doing quests and level grinding and the other im at ch 9. another game i almost forgot to mention is Earthbound on my wii u (and it was about time nintendo released it but better late than never:joker:)