What Ever Happened To..?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yo, what's up with Maki Hojo? She's still tweeting around, but new releases have become pretty rare.

Actually, my favorite girl Yuu Kawakami barely has any new movies in the pipelines either, ever since she got that little dog. I hope the little thing isn't trying to convince her to quit the industry.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Yo, what's up with Maki Hojo? She's still tweeting around, but new releases have become pretty rare.

Actually, my favorite girl Yuu Kawakami barely has any new movies in the pipelines either, ever since she got that little dog. I hope the little thing isn't trying to convince her to quit the industry.
Maki Hojo received an award/recognition from Bee Studios.
https://twitter.com/shinobuigarashi

Interesting
Ci5ud11WkAIT6ja (1).jpg

Maki looks preggo but it could be either camera angle or loose fitting clothes.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
What happened to Akari Hoshino?

Well, she just released this movie.

1KAOIaw.jpg

I think this girl is in almost constant hibernation, only to awake once or twice a year, to film one movie, and then it's back to sleep.

This isn't the first time that I thought she silently retired.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
thanks for the info :)

she got arrested after retired from AV or before ?

her last AV movie came out in April, but she had a few uncensored vids right after that(don't remember the dates) and she got arrested Mid June it looks like.

Reactions: Supmop

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
No new non-compilation videos from Saryu Usui in the last 2-3 months. Hope it's not the end, she barely even started.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
No new non-compilation videos from Saryu Usui in the last 2-3 months. Hope it's not the end, she barely even started.

yes, still want to watch more from her

Kokone Mizutani releasing new non compilation videos again after few months, so I wish Saryu Usui and Minori Hatsune only "on vacation" too

btw Saryu Usui have 1 new video with SOD, but its uncredited

I don't know if she's fully retired, but her focus for the last few months has been on Djing, and making music last i checked.

lets hope she only refreshing

Reactions: Hans Kowalski

glanmenai

Nov 12, 2012
Sakura Aida.jpeg Sakura Aida. Her last video was released in Jan this year (GIGA). She then went dancing in various theaters around Tokyo but nothing has been heard from her on Twitter since her last tweet on September 10th this year. There were some rumors that she became pregnant again but I can't substantiate that. Anyone here have any further information. Thanks.

Reactions: semiramis

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
View attachment 837458 Sakura Aida. Her last video was released in Jan this year (GIGA). She then went dancing in various theaters around Tokyo but nothing has been heard from her on Twitter since her last tweet on September 10th this year. There were some rumors that she became pregnant again but I can't substantiate that. Anyone here have any further information. Thanks.

she is unique, her face is different from most of JAV girls, I was hoping she will made a comeback after she give birth, but seems I must wait more longer

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah, let's hope. I'm in this stage now where it's difficult for me to give new JAV girls a chance, but she's pretty awesome.

you need to wait for some girls that suitable with your taste
JAV never lack of talents, I'm sure you'll get new favorite soon ;)

Aki Sasaki, Yuna Takase and Ian Hanasaki are latest additional to my list