What Ever Happened To..?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Post your fave actress who hasn't had any recent releases. I'll start with...

Ren Azumi
dvd1hey-037.jpg

A hottie who did it all, Greek, DP, IR etc. Totally uninhibited performer.

Last edited:

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
I too was sad when Ren Azumi stopped making vids. I recall one of the last movies I saw was her Attackers release and was excited because I figured she might make a few good anal flicks with them, but that turns out to be the only Attackers vid she does.

I did find a vid that came out very recently that could possibly mean a comeback, but its possible that it was archived and just getting released now...

MEVES-1 Release Date: 1-22-16

436meves1pl.jpg

Reactions: Blade Runner

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
finally someone mentioned Ren Azumi here, I tought only me who really like her, always like to see her performance, she really hot

I have some fave actresses who don't give retirement statement yet, but not active for long time, they just suddenly stop releasing new movies :(

Ren Azumi
djsk00013.jpg

Satomi Suzuki
VEC-101.jpg

Risa Murakami
AXBC-022.jpg

Rina Fukada
Catcheye Vol 40 - Rina Fukada.jpg

Ameri Ichinose
SFBA-001.jpg

Juria Tachibana
SAMA-559.jpg

Nana Aoyama
midd-425pl.jpg

Hitomi Kitagawa
Catwalk Poison Vol 103 - Hitomi Kitagawa.jpg

Kaori Saejima
VAGU-095.jpg

Yuzu Ogura
tbl00037.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asdfaznz

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I too was sad when Ren Azumi stopped making vids. I recall one of the last movies I saw was her Attackers release and was excited because I figured she might make a few good anal flicks with them, but that turns out to be the only Attackers vid she does.

I did find a vid that came out very recently that could possibly mean a comeback, but its possible that it was archived and just getting released now...

MEVES-1 Release Date: 1-22-16

436meves1pl.jpg

unfortunately its only compilation from MEVE-008 (was released 2012)

MEVE-008.jpg

still wishing she will active again and make a lot of new AVs ;)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hinata Tachibana
S Model DV Vol 5 – Hinata Tachibana.jpg

this one still active, but sometimes she not release any new movie in few months :(

I'm curious whats happen ? she more focus to work behind the scene ?

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
unfortunately its only compilation from MEVE-008 (was released 2012)

View attachment 598092

still wishing she will active again and make a lot of new AVs ;)

Aw I knew it, but I was hoping to be wrong. Now I'm truly sad

I wish Sawa Megumi was still making films, she hasn't made anything new since last August. Perhaps her popularity isn't high enough and she hasn't had offers to sign a new contract but I'd be shocked if that was true, shes one of the prettiest mature actresses I've seen.

jux573pl.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wow, those are some big names I have run into plenty of times, but just know by name, and don't associate with a human.

XV-810  PIC2.jpg
XV-810

Except for Ameri Ichinose; I know her from the time I wrote this three years ago, and was taken in by her beauty. So when Supmop pointed out that she has been idle, I felt sad. Yet while searching for the link I provided above, I ran into a modest thread devoted to her, where I had added the last comment. So once, I knew she was probably retired. (Why can't I retain these things?)

Now I know it's the "famous" ones who get the attention, like Ren Azumi (of whom I must have a million movies... but I still wouldn't know her from Eve, if not Adam. How does Supmop know all of this? He is frighteningly JAVvy.) (EDIT: A month or so later I created a new thread, and I remembered who Ms. Azumi was... she appeared in one of my favorite movies, CRPD-391, where she had made a big hit with me.)

So bear with me as I bring out two who may not be on the lists of too many. First is:

Satsuki Kirioka

satsuki 2.jpg satsuki 1.jpg

One spot where I got into her. Her greatest role may have been in Decay Class [SPRD-465].

OKSN-057 PIC.jpg
OKSN-057

Secondly:

Yurie Matsushima

Spot where I got into her.

Yurie Matsushima  SPRD-679 - On back.jpg

Holy cow, Yurie was so fantastic in Friend’s Mother Violated in Front of Him [SPRD-679].

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Aw I knew it, but I was hoping to be wrong. Now I'm truly sad

me too, when you post that before, I hope its really her new video (like Maya Kawamura when CodeGeek inform her new video), but after I checked it, I feel dissapointed its only compilation :(

I wish Sawa Megumi was still making films, she hasn't made anything new since last August. Perhaps her popularity isn't high enough and she hasn't had offers to sign a new contract but I'd be shocked if that was true, shes one of the prettiest mature actresses I've seen.

jux573pl.jpg

yes she should make more new movies too

I can't accept if the reason she not active because no studio want to hire her, she could be of the best MILF if she continue with more AVs

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Wow, those are some big names I have run into plenty of times, but just know by name, and don't associate with a human.

View attachment 598151
XV-810

Except for Ameri Ichinose; I know her from the time I wrote this three years ago, and was taken in by her beauty. So when Supmop pointed out that she has been idle, I felt sad. Yet while searching for the link I provided above, I ran into a modest thread devoted to her, where I had added the last comment. So once, I knew she was probably retired. (Why can't I retain these things?)

Now I know it's the "famous" ones who get the attention, like Ren Azumi (of whom I must have a million movies... but I still wouldn't know her from Eve, if not Adam. How does Supmop know all of this? He is frighteningly JAVvy.)

So bear with me as I bring out two who may not be on the lists of too many. First is:

Satsuki Kirioka

View attachment 598154 View attachment 598155

One spot where I got into her.

Secondly:

Yurie Matsushima

Spot where I got into her.

View attachment 598156

Holy cow, Yurie was so fantastic in Friend’s Mother Violated in Front of Him [SPRD-679].

I did not noticed that Yurie Matsushima currently not active ? o_O its really bad news, we loosing many best MILFs :mad:

Shizuka Akiyama
JUX-516.jpg

Yuna Shiina
JUX-237.jpg

Nana Aida
JUC-620.jpg

Nachi Kurosawa
JUX-039.jpg

Rio Hamasaki
JUC-690.jpg

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
yes she should make more new movies too

I can't accept if the reason she not active because no studio want to hire her, she could be of the best MILF if she continue with more AVs

Its also possible she just moved on shes way too beautiful to be in JAV. Most of the really beautiful ones with short JAV careers find something else or marry a rich guy.

While probably also happened to Rola Takizawa / Rola Misaki.

ipz261pl.jpg

Was very sad too when I realized she stopped making movies.

Reactions: Supmop

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
While trying to think of examples, Shizuka Kanno suddenly came to mind. I mean, the answer to the question is clear. What happened to her? She just stopped making AV a few years ago. But I wondered, was there ever a big announcement, a retirement feature or something, or did she just quit like that.

So I stumbled upon her old blog, and the last entry might shed some light on the mystery, if we can get someone with japanese proficiency in here.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/kannoshizuka/archives/65804403.html

As always, Google Translate doesn't help much and is highly unreliable, but from what it looks she got into a dispute over a breach of contract, when the company sold uncensored versions of her movies overseas which she didn't agree to and didn't want or something like that. I Hope someone can clarify this.

Reactions: Blade Runner

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
So a lot of this thread has mainly been about retired girls missed, instead of questions on what ever happened to them?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Well okay, to stay on topic a bit:

Yuuno Hoshi works in some hostess bar/club with other current and former AV girls (Though her and Maki Hoshikawa are the only regulars I know.) and sometimes takes creepy close-up pictures of her face.

https://twitter.com/two537

tM2FonJ.jpg

Mana Izumi works backstage, doing make-up for AV actresses and hangs out with Aika a lot.

https://twitter.com/izumana0629

HiT2wu2.jpg

Noa Torigoe does various Let's Plays with a bunch of weird people and sometimes strips in the middle of the video and she visits various video game conventions to get pictures of herself in sexy poses taken.

https://twitter.com/NOA19840112

02lOFpL.png

Last edited:

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Well okay, to stay on topic a bit:

Mana Izumi works backstage, doing make-up for AV actresses and hangs out with Aika a lot.

https://twitter.com/izumana0629

HiT2wu2.jpg

Wow thanks for the info Hans.

Mana-chan seems to be really good friends with AIKA, her twitter is plastered with pictures of them together. Can't she give AIKA some tips on how to perform better?