Ameri Ichinose

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

erikakurisu

Dec 5, 2009
has anyone hear anything from her lately, she not make anymore movies since last year, so sad if she retired

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I have learned one more thing about Ameri Ichinose, since the one time I dabbled in her delights - her penchant for attracting Akiba-Online members who signed up in 2009, and who have put up pitifully few posts!

How disturbing to learn what sounds like a lovingly-put-together megathread apparently pulled a disappearing act from the archives. It was good of you to revive this lost thread, Erikakurisu... (Erika Kurisu, by the way, is one of Ameri's aliases... I'd say that makes Erikakurisu a genuine fan) ... interesting to read where Akiba minds were, years ago.

attachment.php

So beautiful, you can almost overlook the horribly long fingernails

I looked at some of Ameri's output, and I see she got her start in 2006 (looks like she preferred her Erika moniker, back then), and as Erikakurisu mentioned, her last works came to a halt last year, perhaps her last one released in November, translated as Ultra Slender Legs BODY [GXAZ-008].

Another (released in August) was one about the lesbian affair between a mother-in-law (played by Kozue Hirayama, a pretty sweet thing in her own right) and a daughter-in-law, NATR-267... will you look at how adorable Ameri appears on the cover, at left:

attachment.php

I think Erikakurisu may be on to something... the corner from Ameri has been a little too quiet for the last half-year. Luckily, there is a law in Japan - I think I once read this somewhere - forbidding women as superbly lovely as Ameri from retiring out of JAV.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person