What Ever Happened To..?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Why? Neither studios make hardcore films and if anything Prestige is slightly more hardcore

because I wished she will became freelancer, so she will be free to work with other studios like DAS or appear in Moodyz Bako Bako

Well we have solved a few mysteries so far. Ren Azumi, Mana Izumi, and Rola Takizawa. Now if only we could find more intel on Sawa Megumi!

still don't get any news relating to Ameri Ichinose, Ren Azumi and Satomi Suzuki :(

btw I just noticed this morning Nozomi Nishiyama has comeback ! I still don't sure its the same girl, she look different in the vidcaps, but JAV Library list her as the same

CHN-100.jpg

do you think its the same girl ?

JCN-013.jpg

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I forget to mention Risa Murakami / Rina Takeuchi at my first post here :apa:

anyone know any infos about her ?

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Ameri Ichinose is fine, seems she still works at the red dragon and did use to post a bunch of exercise like photos
https://www.instagram.com/ameriichinose/

Did she ever confirm that is her instagram? I get the feeling its a fake. All her photos strategically don't show her face and all her facial pics can easily be obtained thru the web, the few comments she made in earlier pictures are written in Chinese too.

Reactions: Supmop

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I thought that Mizuki Risa has already retired, but it turns out that she just switched to doing uncensored! I guess I should have checked her twitter earlier... Anyway, I just want to thank everyone who has posted in this thread! I would have never thought to check her twitter without this thread and would have missed her new releases. So thank you!

If anyone's interested in her, she currently has two twitter accounts. This one is for JAV, the other one is her "personal" one (I don't know what to call it).

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Here's a different kind of "What happened to...?" question.

What happened to Megumi Shino? I know she's still active under the name Aoi Shino but it seems like she's banned to the valley of extreme obscurity. She was never one of the top famous actresses, but she seemed popular enough, especially among gokkun fans. Then you didn't hear a thing for a while and suddenly she's back again under a somewhat new name and gets barely noticed, doing some fringe uncensored stuff and the odd regular AV release here and there, most of the time hidden between a bunch of other actresses. What happened to her?

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012

What happened to Megumi Shino? I know she's still active under the name Aoi Shino but it seems like she's banned to the valley of extreme obscurity. She was never one of the top famous actresses, but she seemed popular enough, especially among gokkun fans. Then you didn't hear a thing for a while and suddenly she's back again under a somewhat new name and gets barely noticed, doing some fringe uncensored stuff and the odd regular AV release here and there, most of the time hidden between a bunch of other actresses. What happened to her?

if i had to make a guess she had a dispute with her agency and left, so she lost her name and got "blacklisted" by top companies?
Look at Eririka Katagiri/Nanako Tsukishima she had multiple disputes, disappeared for almost two years and comes back almost 2 years later under a new name, and hasnt worked for any "big "companies

Reactions: Hans Kowalski

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014

She did just do a solo release for Attackers, but on the Attackers website her new name seems to be recognized as a separate actress. It confused me for a bit.

ATID-267

atid267pl.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

I have the same opinion with paparoach

maybe she is a rebel, had problems with agencies and maybe with studios too

if i had to make a guess she had a dispute with her agency and left, so she lost her name and got "blacklisted" by top companies?
Look at Eririka Katagiri/Nanako Tsukishima she had multiple disputes, disappeared for almost two years and comes back almost 2 years later under a new name, and hasnt worked for any "big "companies

well Honnaka and TMA are not elite like Moodyz, SOD or S1 but they still big name in the bussiness

I'm guessing her case is similiar with Honoka Orihara previously known as Mizuki Akai, they joined another agent who offer better deal, bigger cut for them. I wonder if they have the same agent now ?

the difference is Nanako Tsukushima took amost 2 year break, while Honoka Orihara "comeback" almost immediately

guyverzero

Feb 3, 2013
reading this thread i have 2 names in mind
Risa Murakami / Sarina Takeuchi as mentioned earlier and Rin Hitomi.

from her twitter i think Sarina Takeuchi is doing v-cinema or mainstream movies. bur recent tweet show what i think as nude no-sex video.
Risa Murakami:
Cb-qLdPUsAA-t3p.jpg

About Rin Hitomi i never heard about her anymore. i only know last time she have 4 uncensored movies.
anyone know about Rin Hitomi ?
is she retired ?

Rin Hitomi pic:
h_259aak00049pl.jpg

Reactions: Supmop and kharo88

natsuxdragon

Jul 21, 2013
Whats Haruki Sato up to now these days? and is Anri Okita planning to retire? because it seems like she is not releaseing any movies often .

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Whats Haruki Sato up to now these days? and is Anri Okita planning to retire? because it seems like she is not releaseing any movies often .

uhm so far that I know Anri Okita never releasing movies so often, only 2-3 per month

I'm curious if Haruki Sato make comeback