What Ever Happened To..?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Earlier in this thread I posted about Mana Izumi's current behind the scenes work. Now she's getting a little cameo in Ai Uehara upcoming april release where Ai gets turned into a slutty gyaru. It doesn't look like Mana does any sex stuff, she's just there to transform Ai, but at least you get to witness her in her current form.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=blk00275/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

vPbeu4d.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Can't think of a better thread to post this in right now...from Rei Mizuna's Twitter:

ynOzZ6W.png

Please tell me the dude she's responding to is just confused and she isn't actually retiring anytime soon.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
so one more girl get retire, but don't worry at least look to Prestige's new comers, I see some of them has potential, lets hope they will stay long in the bussiness ;)

Reactions: asdfaznz

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Prestige consistently has some of the finest girls, Rina Kato and Erika Momotani are still some of my favorites. Kaede Fuyutsuki's videos have gotten much better since she moved to Prestige.

Reactions: darksider59
Nov 12, 2015
akane-yoshinaga.jpg
anyone know what happen to this goddess? Is she retire, she doesnt have a movie out this year? I hope that is not the case..

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Prestige consistently has some of the finest girls, Rina Kato and Erika Momotani are still some of my favorites. Kaede Fuyutsuki's videos have gotten much better since she moved to Prestige.

agree, recently I've seen their new releases and coming soon update, there some new girls with big potential

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Rei Kitajima, one of my faves.

The Before...

View attachment 687451

The After...

View attachment 687452

IMO her weight loss appears to be in the double digit range. Her womanly figure has melted away :(

yes, I prefer her more chubby

Rei is 35 per link.
http://en.heyzo.com/listpages/actor_187_1.html?sort=pop

She has lost that MILF/Cougar aura :(

EDIT: Rei recently dropped several videos in May however her figure has changed.

she and Shiori Endo has became active again recently, can't wait to see their new JAVs, hope they will show some great actions ;)