What Determines Your Downloads?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Hi- new to this forum. Just wondered what determines JAV that you download? Is it the genre, the screen shots, the film's cover, a certain performer? I'd like to know your opinions. I tend to download certain JAV stars, or any film with interesting screen shots. Thanks.

fidget

Mar 23, 2011
Hi- new to this forum. Just wondered what determines JAV that you download? Is it the genre, the screen shots, the film's cover, a certain performer? I'd like to know your opinions. I tend to download certain JAV stars, or any film with interesting screen shots. Thanks.
Pretty much all the reasons you described, the genre being the strongest reason.

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
hmm... based on instinct.. if i write in in words.. perhaps

1. genre
2. performer
3. scene (since that AFAIK most threads have no SS, so... the 'scenes' are based on cover

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
For me, performer is the number one consideration, but I consider things like genre and studio (love S1, and Ran Maru) as well.

Screen shots are helpful too.

mailkb73

Mar 12, 2009
I look for specific stars - have a tendency to pick most of Maria Ozawa's movies.

Do go for genre next - prefer certain production houses though...

aniking_8

Aug 1, 2008
Certain Performer is definitely top priority even it's a bad one you still download it collect it all until you lose interest in her.

seigi

Dec 17, 2008
Breast Size (the bigger the better)>Face(gotta have a cute/pretty face)>Actress>everything else

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011

All of the mentioned plus when the thread has a huge pic or it's attached.

Varo

Aug 12, 2009
Genre first, then screenshots. I don't really look at the actresses unless they've been consistent in a few films within the same genre (i.e. Riko Tachibana)

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
First will be face, the cutest the better. But this mostly come back bite me in the ass, since the cd cover mostly photoshoped nicely. So now, after see her face, i look up the screenshoot.