What category is my fetish and which videos do you recommend ?

Decepter

Oct 4, 2011
Hey everyone first post here.

I was wondering if someone knows good videos with massive creampie action. I don't really know if there exist a word for what my fetish is but I guess it'a a combination of massive creampie+gangbang+bukkake+woman humiliating.

For example I love the "Nakadashi 20 Times Consecutively - IESP" movies, becasue it's not one creampie a time but many more without scene changes.

I also found this uncensored movie called "Red Hot Schoolgirls Free For All!" which has a nice scene at the beginning of this one girl dressed as a schoolgirl and getting creampies from 8~10 guys.

I whould really appreciate if someone could give me downloadlinks/torrents or movie names which has scenes that fit with my fetish.

Sorry if I'm wasting your time by helping me finding fapping material ...:innocence:

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
Those webseries (Tokyo Hot, 1 pondo, Caribbean, etc) are pretty popular for having lots of gangbang creampies and massive facials/bukkake scenes. In the end they get compilated into retail packagings:

Sky Angel (Uncensored)
Red Hot Fetish Collection (Uncensored)
Red Hot Jam (Uncensored)
Cat Walk Poison (Uncensored)
Catch Eye (Uncensored)
Stage 2 (Uncensored)
Studio Teriyaki (Uncensored)
Super Model Media (Uncensored)
Attackers (Censored, movie codes starting with RBD-XXX or SHKD-XXX), etc.

Decepter

Oct 4, 2011
A company called DAS produces some quality stuff with the best performers.

Ok I got some of those movies you've shown me BUT the cum is fake. I hate such movies with fake cum. Although you can't see the faces it seems like 3 guys go in a row while holding something like cum cupholder in there blurry penis region and just squeezing it out in like 3 seconds.

I don't really get into the mood when I see this fake stuff, although thx for your suggestions maybe you or other know movies with actual real cum ...:please:

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Ok I got some of those movies you've shown me BUT the cum is fake. I hate such movies with fake cum. Although you can't see the faces it seems like 3 guys go in a row while holding something like cum cupholder in there blurry penis region and just squeezing it out in like 3 seconds.

I don't really get into the mood when I see this fake stuff, although thx for your suggestions maybe you or other know movies with actual real cum ...:please:

I actually didn't know the come was fake. Perhaps I should change my user name :).

Well, there is Moodyz's "Dream Woman" series.

http://www.moodyz.com/shop/dvd_shop/-/list/=/article=series/id=6/

And, Idea Pocket's "Spermania".
http://www.ideapocket.com/works/-/list/=/article=series/id=8/

Dogma's "M" series has more of the humiliation thing you're looking for (although the barfing is a turn off), and lots of mouth fucking.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=series/id=5934/

Hope this is more helpful.

Decepter

Oct 4, 2011
:perfectplan:
All those links look nice but the pictures indicate that it's more of bukkake movies.

Since I didn't found so much of the gangbang+creampie movies I was wondering if this fetish is common or just me ...

Anyway always happy for more suggestions

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
hmm.. i dont know for sure, but maybe those "gb creampie" can be considered as either(or both) rough sex and simulated r***

TokyoRabbit

Jul 3, 2009
A lot of these are fake, they use egg white and something else (not sure what). But in the US they have actors inject it so that it looks real. On one shoot the actor couldn't come so they ran off to the convenience store and got eggs to mix up the cum. Haha...

The Japanese term for cream pie is 生中出し or just 中出し should give you hours of google fun!

Decepter

Oct 4, 2011
The Japanese term for cream pie is 生中出し or just 中出し should give you hours of google fun!

already been there, almost all videos are just like men+woman creampie not the gangbang creampie thingy I was looking for

btw
what company made this movie and are their similiar ones ?

Decepter

Oct 4, 2011
Ok I can't find MVMD-028 anywhere. Someone has links or torrents ?

Edit: Okay found a torrent here at this site. The title was japanese so yeah ... maybe I'm to blame. More seeds and peers would be awesome though