Jul 1, 2008
the movies that i like this year .

https://pics.dmm.co.jp/mono/movie/adult/13gvh256/13gvh256pl.jpg

13dsvr01077pl.jpg

118abw266pl.jpg

i dont watch debut movies ... i cant stand it somehow

the number 1 for this year ?? Shiromine Miu ... she do what i want to see , have the body and abilitys and she do hard work

i am happy that the girl in the picture 2 make a come back. i dont know why i cant remember people s name

i dont like

118abw255pl.jpg

the actress is good , acting is good , 4p is good the story is fun as always but it lack something that i want to see
she was bang like a doll was hit . its not my taste .

Reactions: Zhonda and BDrake

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I don't think there's a lot. One that stands out is the body slam against cabinet Shoplyfter series with Minami Aizawa's IPX-956 being the best of the bunch.

95zv_b.jpg

Reactions: Zhonda

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Favorite 10 Videos:

PPPE-080: I could put a few Karen Yuzuriha vids in the top 10, but I chose this one for the variety of the finishes (all stellar) and the intimacy of the story.
pppe080pl.jpg

REAL-789: We already knew Yumika was a beast, but she took it to another level with this outrageous BJ video
real789sopl.jpg

CJOD-368 & CJOD-340: The two cowgirl press videos this year are tied. While Alice was her usual wild self, I also appreciated the more sensual and slow approach of Ichika.
cjod368pl.jpgcjod340pl.jpg

MIAA-556: Yumika is such a badass that she transforms into a succubus without a man's magic and just proceeds to conquer.
miaa556pl.jpg

MIDV-133: As much as I love Chitose Saegusa, Fumika Nakayama is my BBW of the year. I wish we get more from her. Curvy in all the right places, beautiful smile, and she doesn't stop until her partner is completely drained. This video was incredible.
midv133pl.jpg

CJOD-336: From the costume design to the talent of the performers, especially from deepthroat finishes, this is in the top 10
cjod336pl.jpg

XVSR-635: Similar to the Karen Yuzuriha video, I really liked the intimacy of this video. It also had some of Mao Hamasaki's best deepthroat finishes.
xvsr635sopl.jpg

WAAA-217: In terms of genre, Yumika not only made the best BJ video but also the best IR video as well
waaa217pl.jpg

WAAA-183: Glad I could put a Tsubomi title in here now that she retired. This video showed why she'll be very missed.
waaa183pl.jpg

LULU-128: Again, I really appreciated the intimacy of this video. Kokono gives some outstanding BJs here as well. I hope we see more of her!lulu128pl.jpeg

Favorite Performers:
1. Yumika Saeki
2. Karen Yuzuriha
3. Alice Otsu
4. Mao Hamasaki
5. Akari Aramura
6. Rino Yuki
7. Yayoi Mitsuki
8. Mio Arioka
9. Mina KItano
10. Hime Shirayuki

Favorite Duos:
Yumika Saeki & Alice Otsu
pfes041pl.jpeg

Akari Aramura & Alice Otsu
pppe084pl.jpeg

Yumika Saeki and Miku Sunohara. I don't care for lesbian stuff but they are just great performers. I hope they do a legendary BJ video next year.
auks138pl.jpeg

Favorite Debuts:

Hime Shirayuki, the B-lister with an S tier throat and enthusiasm
xrle037pl.jpeg

Kyouka Suzune, the insatiable woman without limits
Kyouka Suzune.jpg

Kuroki Aimu, the cowgirl genius with a great ass
mifd211pl.jpg

Uni Shiokawa, the deepthroating masochist
ipit030pl.jpg

Kuroki Reina, another gorgeous BBW curvy in all the right places
juny071pl.jpg

Biggest Disappointments:
1. Akari Mitani is still in some limbo of not making consistently great content like she used to, stuck between Honnka and Das.
2. As much as I love Mina Kitano, her output just kinda fell off near the end of the year
3. Ayaka Mochizuki's quality output also fell off early in the year
4. Miki Sunohara is still criminally underused. Chitose Saegusa and Nao Jinguugi as well
5. Where the heck are Eri Akira, Reiko Sawamura, and Hinata Komine?

Last edited:
Reactions: intrepid8

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Went through a lot of JAV this year, but these were the 2022 releases that, let's say, "finished me off". lmao
I haven't revisited any of them, but if/when I do, I'll write more about what was "special" about them; for now, check them out and lmk what you think!

1672704571867.png
1672704665024.png1672704761714.png

huuk

Oct 25, 2022
My fav idols off the top of my head were probably Mai Hoshikawa, Alice Otsu, Marina Hiiragi and Rino Yuki. Yayoi Mizuki is good too but i'm usually dissapointed when she cowgirls becuase she usually stops early. Also if Nao Jinguuji used her ass more she would be in my top 5

EDIT: forgot Aika Yamagishi somehow, she is in my top 5 for sure, really good energy

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
My fav idols off the top of my head were probably Mai Hoshikawa, Alice Otsu, Marina Hiiragi and Rino Yuki. Yayoi Mizuki is good too but i'm usually dissapointed when she cowgirls becuase she usually stops early. Also if Nao Jinguuji used her ass more she would be in my top 5

EDIT: forgot Aika Yamagishi somehow, she is in my top 5 for sure, really good energy
I agree with Yayoi Mizuki's cowgirl finishes, but she got better in the later part of 2022.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Yumika Saeki and Miku Sunohara. I don't care for lesbian stuff but they are just great performers. I hope they do a legendary BJ video next year.
3128945-43f39ffec21443c4c6ffaee7ce59e963.jpg

Obvious sad face from me for lesbian stuff. :sad::D

But yes, two greats here giving it all for the awesome Silvia (director).

Did you check out the Yumika Saeki / Alice Otsu title SORA-372? Might be another girl-girl title you could find some love for given the participants.

Favorite Debuts:

Kyouka Suzune, the insatiable woman without limits
3128979-305008079e3313aa4f06da96f7b79251.jpg

Yes, yes, yes! She burst onto the scene with a hiss and a roar and went straight to the A. No holds barred, carving her own path.

Biggest Disappointments:
4. Miki Sunohara is still criminally underused.

Couldn't agree more. An absolute fireball of energy and enthusiasm that deserves as much work as she wants.

Wish we were getting more from Yasu Minami to be honest:

安みなみ Yasu Minami 02.jpg

Always respect your insights and model picks. There's a lot of stuff I'm of the mind to check out from your lists. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Obvious sad face from me for lesbian stuff. :sad::D

But yes, two greats here giving it all for the awesome Silvia (director).

Did you check out the Yumika Saeki / Alice Otsu title SORA-372? Might be another girl-girl title you could find some love for given the participants.
I have some lesbian stuff but I have never gotten off to it. I usually watch the foreplay and oral scenes because how they treat each other is different from how men do, and I take notes for when I actually have a sex partner.

Couldn't agree more. An absolute fireball of energy and enthusiasm that deserves as much work as she wants.
I also wanna boycott over her criminal misuse.

Always respect your insights and model picks. There's a lot of stuff I'm of the mind to check out from your lists. Thanks again.
Thanks for reading :)

Reactions: intrepid8