cjod241pl.jpg

Yuri really brought something special out of Kyoko
cjod257-pl.jpg

Yuri is one of the best riders
dandy702pl.jpg

Favorite Idols:

#1 Rinne Touka is a paragon of beauty and skill
rinne.jpg

#2: Yuri Honma. I am surprised that she had such a resurgence this year. She was excellent in everything she did. I am glad she is getting the recognition she has always deserved.
Yuri.jpg

#3, Mao Kurata: Same with Yuri. I was afraid she was going to fall by the wayside but she put out some wonderful videos.
uhd-mao-kurata-1.jpg

#4: Eri Akira put out good solo stuff but she was almost always the better part of every duo, even against Rinne Touka and Yuu Shinoda.
Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 9.00.46 AM.png

#5 Yuu Shinoda and Kurea Hasumi
have been a part of excellent duos and really put in work this year
kurea-hasumi-yu-shinoda-9.jpg

Honorable mention:
Honoka Yonekura
is easily the best new MILF and had the most consistent output this year.
kbi00044jp-1.jpg honoka-yonekura-10.jpg honoka-yonekura-1.jpg

Favorite debuts:

June Lovejoy made a big impact for White actresses in this era. There have been a few who have tried to crack the market since, but she remains the best. Her BJs are top notch.
juny018pl.jpg

Honoka Tanigawa with a literal snake tongue. She is gorgeous with great skill and a deep throat.
mism162pl.jpg

Ayane Sasaki is just super hot, skilled, and made the best IR of the year.
jufe135pl.jpg

Nana Maeno is a very flexible actress with a deep throat. It is just a shame that is constantly just manhandled. She needs some videos where she is in control.
emois001pl.jpg

Honorable Mentions:
I know everyone is loving Nozomi Ishihara but so far she has not made a video that I have kept. She has a devilish smile and great potential..I just have not been that impressed yet. Next year could be her year.
mifd117pl.jpg

Moka Kawaii has not put out much since her debut, but I was impressed with her BJ skill and bright attitude.
hnd879pl.jpg

Megumi Ando same as Nana Maeno.
kire003pl.jpg

Biggest Surprises

1. The amount of quality duos this year

2. Chitose Saegusa coming back!

Biggest Disappointments

1. IR lost the momentum it had last year. 2019 was one of the best years, if not the best, in recent memory.

2. Miki Sunohara is still not getting the work she deserves.

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Oh, it's that time of the year again? Damn! Last year's thread seems not so long ago... Unfortunately, much like back then, I cannot really contribute anything meaningful like I (kind of) used to - except for one thing!

ABP-984 Creampie Ejaculation Executioner 05 De S Executioner Squeezes The Impure Sperm In Explosive Cowgirl! ! Suzumori Remu

118abp984pl.jpg

Check this one out! This series started in 2019 but I have only discovered it this year. It is absolutely phenomenal and I do recommend you watch every installment if you are into women in uniform both dishing out and taking some light punishment. I wish I could understand the plot, since I don't I can only assume it's as crazy as it seems. I've been meaning to write about the series but I've got no time right now, maybe come March or April... In any case, this one with Remu Suzumori is my personal favourite.

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Oh, it's that time of the year again? Damn! Last year's thread seems not so long ago... Unfortunately, much like back then, I cannot really contribute anything meaningful like I (kind of) used to - except for one thing!

ABP-984 Creampie Ejaculation Executioner 05 De S Executioner Squeezes The Impure Sperm In Explosive Cowgirl! ! Suzumori Remu

118abp984pl.jpg

Check this one out! This series started in 2019 but I have only discovered it this year. It is absolutely phenomenal and I do recommend you watch every installment if you are into women in uniform both dishing out and taking some light punishment. I wish I could understand the plot, since I don't I can only assume it's as crazy as it seems. I've been meaning to write about the series but I've got no time right now, maybe come March or April... In any case, this one with Remu Suzumori is my personal favourite.

I also like this series. I prefer these two:
abp941pl.jpg abw027pl.jpg