Jun 29, 2010

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
That song is a bit confusing musically! So many weird changes throughout the song, but the guitar solo was awesome!

Wow! Amazing songs! Not a fan of the singer's voice, but otherwise those songs are fantastic! I especially love the feel of the second one!

The "Forever Autumn" album its one of my all-time favorites:metabelo:, i like to listen to it during this season, definitely sounds very "autumn" dorky.gif and have lots of feeling, highly emotive stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015

I've never been a fan of songs like that, it's just way too fast! I know this sounds ridiculous, but somehow I find music like that primitive and barbaric. I don't know why. But fast can be good, like the last part of Paradise City. I guess it just lacks sophistication or rhythm in my eyes? In the end, no matter the reason, I suppose it's just not my thing.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I've never been a fan of songs like that, it's just way too fast! I know this sounds ridiculous, but somehow I find music like that primitive and barbaric. I don't know why. But fast can be good, like the last part of Paradise City. I guess it just lacks sophistication or rhythm in my eyes? In the end, no matter the reason, I suppose it's just not my thing.

:p
Thanks for share your interesting point of view, i discover that song recently and i like it because i love melodic music, the more melodic the better for me and euro power metal bands are masters at doing orgasmic melodic music either fast or ballads:hihi:
Oh boy....personally, i cant stand G&R....i think it is the band i hate the most:keringat: but in a sick way.... i cant even see a picture of them :aghh: but i get what you mean.;)

Do you know "The Gymnopedies"? it seems those are VERY famous in Japan, especially the Gymopedie No.1 i have listened to it in AV a couple of times and in an animated movie too and lately it is at the beggining of the excellent MIAD-955 e34456.gif

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
:p
Thanks for share your interesting point of view, i discover that song recently and i like it because i love melodic music, the more melodic the better for me and euro power metal bands are masters at doing orgasmic melodic music either fast or ballads:hihi:
Oh boy....personally, i cant stand G&R....i think it is the band i hate the most:keringat: but in a sick way.... i cant even see a picture of them :aghh: but i get what you mean.;)

Do you know "The Gymnopedies"? it seems those are VERY famous in Japan, especially the Gymopedie No.1 i have listened to it in AV a couple of times and in an animated movie too and lately it is at the beggining of the excellent MIAD-955 View attachment 793999

What??? :apa: What made you hate Guns N Roses so much?

No, I've never heard the name before, or that song. I kind of liked it, it was nice, except for the pic in the video which made the whole experience a little bit creepy!

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
What??? :apa: What made you hate Guns N Roses so much?

No, I've never heard the name before, or that song. I kind of liked it, it was nice, except for the pic in the video which made the whole experience a little bit creepy!

That song prodce me a werid sad , melancholic feeling and the picture reflects perfectly the song :D
Ahhh i could make a huge rant about G&R but i am not sure if i should do it :keringat: