What are you listening to right now?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
That song is a bit confusing musically! So many weird changes throughout the song, but the guitar solo was awesome!

Wow! Amazing songs! Not a fan of the singer's voice, but otherwise those songs are fantastic! I especially love the feel of the second one!

The "Forever Autumn" album its one of my all-time favorites:metabelo:, i like to listen to it during this season, definitely sounds very "autumn" dorky.gif and have lots of feeling, highly emotive stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015

I've never been a fan of songs like that, it's just way too fast! I know this sounds ridiculous, but somehow I find music like that primitive and barbaric. I don't know why. But fast can be good, like the last part of Paradise City. I guess it just lacks sophistication or rhythm in my eyes? In the end, no matter the reason, I suppose it's just not my thing.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I've never been a fan of songs like that, it's just way too fast! I know this sounds ridiculous, but somehow I find music like that primitive and barbaric. I don't know why. But fast can be good, like the last part of Paradise City. I guess it just lacks sophistication or rhythm in my eyes? In the end, no matter the reason, I suppose it's just not my thing.

:p
Thanks for share your interesting point of view, i discover that song recently and i like it because i love melodic music, the more melodic the better for me and euro power metal bands are masters at doing orgasmic melodic music either fast or ballads:hihi:
Oh boy....personally, i cant stand G&R....i think it is the band i hate the most:keringat: but in a sick way.... i cant even see a picture of them :aghh: but i get what you mean.;)

Do you know "The Gymnopedies"? it seems those are VERY famous in Japan, especially the Gymopedie No.1 i have listened to it in AV a couple of times and in an animated movie too and lately it is at the beggining of the excellent MIAD-955 e34456.gif

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
:p
Thanks for share your interesting point of view, i discover that song recently and i like it because i love melodic music, the more melodic the better for me and euro power metal bands are masters at doing orgasmic melodic music either fast or ballads:hihi:
Oh boy....personally, i cant stand G&R....i think it is the band i hate the most:keringat: but in a sick way.... i cant even see a picture of them :aghh: but i get what you mean.;)

Do you know "The Gymnopedies"? it seems those are VERY famous in Japan, especially the Gymopedie No.1 i have listened to it in AV a couple of times and in an animated movie too and lately it is at the beggining of the excellent MIAD-955 View attachment 793999

What??? :apa: What made you hate Guns N Roses so much?

No, I've never heard the name before, or that song. I kind of liked it, it was nice, except for the pic in the video which made the whole experience a little bit creepy!

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
What??? :apa: What made you hate Guns N Roses so much?

No, I've never heard the name before, or that song. I kind of liked it, it was nice, except for the pic in the video which made the whole experience a little bit creepy!

That song prodce me a werid sad , melancholic feeling and the picture reflects perfectly the song :D
Ahhh i could make a huge rant about G&R but i am not sure if i should do it :keringat: