What are you listening to right now?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015

Wow... I really hope her parents aren't pushing her too hard, just hard enough for her to be great. Which she is. At the age of three... makes me question my life.

Anyway, this is the first Foreigner song that I've ever heard. The funny thing is that I was looking for a different song from a different band which I don't even remember now, and that's how I found this song and Foreigner. And to think that Lou Gramm is by far my favourite male singer... Such a happy accident.

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
That was A LOT better than I expected.

Nice song! I've heard of these guys but, like many others, I haven't checked them out yet...

That "Band Maid" was a pleasant surprise e34476.gif
The Magnum song its pretty cool, sounds like Toto but better, the singer is Bob Catley, right? he sings in some Avantasia songs.
Hall & Oates:cool:
....the bass player is so static on this video e34479.gif

genki_desu

Jul 17, 2013
Glad you guys like them, Band-Maid has a nice combination of beauty and talent:

Reactions: mago and kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
That "Band Maid" was a pleasant surprise View attachment 766712
The Magnum song its pretty cool, sounds like Toto but better, the singer is Bob Catley, right? he sings in some Avantasia songs.
Hall & Oates:cool:
....the bass player is so static on this video View attachment 766713

Honestly, that's the only The Magnum song that I know, so I don't know who the singer is. :( But he sounds great!

Also, am I right in thinking that coming from you, that song has an additional meaning? :p

a nice combination of beauty and talent:

Sounds like someone that I won't link now. :p

Instead, I'll link some Trigun OST, because I'm curious... do you guys know of any metal songs that are "heavy" and "slow"? I heard one ages ago but can't recall the song/band name and have been looking for similar songs for a while now, but no luck so far. So, if you just listen to the first 10 seconds of this song, hopefully you'll know what I mean. It doesn't have to be that slow, but I'm sure you'll get the idea. Thanks in advance!

(I was not allowed to view the YouTube video of this song so I'll link to it on another site.)

https://rutube.ru/video/870f72c02e780dbabdeeb0a354c8a42b/

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Honestly, that's the only The Magnum song that I know, so I don't know who the singer is. :( But he sounds great!

Also, am I right in thinking that coming from you, that song has an additional meaning? :p

Sounds like someone that I won't link now. :p

Instead, I'll link some Trigun OST, because I'm curious... do you guys know of any metal songs that are "heavy" and "slow"? I heard one ages ago but can't recall the song/band name and have been looking for similar songs for a while now, but no luck so far. So, if you just listen to the first 10 seconds of this song, hopefully you'll know what I mean. It doesn't have to be that slow, but I'm sure you'll get the idea. Thanks in advance!

(I was not allowed to view the YouTube video of this song so I'll link to it on another site.)

https://rutube.ru/video/870f72c02e780dbabdeeb0a354c8a42b/

:p

I dont know if the song has additional meaning now that i think about it, seems like the bass player is fully concentrating in holding a dump, thats why he is so static dorky.gif you know, one of those times when you need to let go the tension but you are with friends or at work and people are talking to you and you only half-listen to what they say because you only want to go to the "toilette" so you need wait a little and start to breathe deep and slow and with calculating mobility because dont want to disturb what is coming, hmmm yeah ....there is a scatological probability there e34456.gif

About the Trigun music, i cant find any similar, i was sure there was but nope @_@
Sounds like a doom metal type song but i will keep searching

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
:p

I dont know if the song has additional meaning now that i think about it, seems like the bass player is fully concentrating in holding a dump, thats why he is so static View attachment 767775 you know, one of those times when you need to let go the tension but you are with friends or at work and people are talking to you and you only half-listen to what they say because you only want to go to the "toilette" so you need wait a little and start to breathe deep and slow and with calculating mobility because dont want to disturb what is coming, hmmm yeah ....there is a scatological probability there View attachment 767776

About the Trigun music, i cant find any similar, i was sure there was but nope @_@
Sounds like a doom metal type song but i will keep searching

Yeah, I didn't mean the song itself, just that the fact that you were the one who linked it made me think that you could think about it like it has another layer of meaning.

And thank you, but don't go out of your way to find music like that! It's not that important at all! :)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Yeah, I didn't mean the song itself, just that the fact that you were the one who linked it made me think that you could think about it like it has another layer of meaning.

And thank you, but don't go out of your way to find music like that! It's not that important at all! :)

That song is nice, i have never heard of that band before e34456.gif

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
While searching for a song similar to the Trigun one i found an old favorite band (Sentenced) and OMFG!! i found a song i liked so much years ago but for whatever reason i forgot about it but now i am enjoying the song even more, this is amazing....:metabelo:

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
AcVe09, you've got some weird taste! And that photo for the Infected Mushroom video is so disturbing!

Reactions: AcVe09