What are you listening to right now?

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013

With French sounds ..

One of digitized voices with
an air of the 80s and 90s ..

[Electro ProgressiveHouse DrumStep Techno Dance Voices FlangerSound 8Bits 80s 90s]
Diversity - Konac - Home

For Light Earphones - Original And 130BPM Versions - Adjustment: Javvee

Attachments

• Diversity - Konac - Home.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 127
  • Konac - Home (130 BPM Version).zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 132

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Well, we have a few different genres here, none of which I like... although the music is pretty good in some of those songs that Mago linked, but I just don't like the voice of those singers. Anyway, I guess it's time I jump in and add another genre to this mix!

Lately, I've been hooked on this song:

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Well, we have a few different genres here, none of which I like... although the music is pretty good in some of those songs that Mago linked, but I just don't like the voice of those singers. Anyway, I guess it's time I jump in and add another genre to this mix!

Lately, I've been hooked on this song:

I thought i was going to see Cyndi Wang here, what happend?:sebel:
I remember well that video because of the model, she brings back some memories:hihi: and its a catchy tune.
You like "hair metal" or "glam metal"? (Ratt, Tesla, Firehouse, Poison, Cinderella, etc)
Glad at least you liked the music of Megadeth, Amon Amarth, thats cool:cool:

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I thought i was going to see Cyndi Wang here, what happend?:sebel:
I remember well that video because of the model, she brings back some memories:hihi: and its a catchy tune.
You like "hair metal" or "glam metal"? (Ratt, Tesla, Firehouse, Poison, Cinderella, etc)
Glad at least you liked the music of Megadeth, Amon Amarth, thats cool:cool:

Yeah, it would be so easy to just flood this topic with Cyndi Wang songs and MVs, but I think I talk about her a little bit too much on this forum as it is. :D Also, I wanted to show what else I usually listen to, because yeah, for me it's either Cyndi or rock/glam metal. So yeah, I like glam metal, although not really the bands that you mentioned, partly because I've never even heard of some of those bands, like Tesla and Cinderella. And honestly, I don't even know the difference between just plain good old (70s/80s) rock and glam metal, to me both sound the same. Maybe it's a difference in how they dress and stuff?

Anyway, here's another song, this time rock, that I have already linked in a topic on here before. It's from Shadow King, an incredibly short-lived band featuring Lou Gramm as the singer, who is definitely my favourite male voice. He was the singer in Foreigner when Foreigner rocked, so most folks probably know him from there. On lead guitar it's Vivian Campbell, who left Shadow King to join Def Leppard and that's what killed Shadow King... such a shame, considering that Shadow King is the best thing ever, musically speaking, and the vast majority of Def Leppard's awesome songs came before Vivian Campbell, so I can't help but think about what could have been had he stayed...

Uh, I think I have ranted enough, here's the song:

Also, that Edguy song was pretty good too, musically speaking! :) But I'm not a fan of anything that Javvee has been posting... we have such different tastes! :)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Yeah, it would be so easy to just flood this topic with Cyndi Wang songs and MVs, but I think I talk about her a little bit too much on this forum as it is. :D Also, I wanted to show what else I usually listen to, because yeah, for me it's either Cyndi or rock/glam metal. So yeah, I like glam metal, although not really the bands that you mentioned, partly because I've never even heard of some of those bands, like Tesla and Cinderella. And honestly, I don't even know the difference between just plain good old (70s/80s) rock and glam metal, to me both sound the same. Maybe it's a difference in how they dress and stuff?

Anyway, here's another song, this time rock, that I have already linked in a topic on here before. It's from Shadow King, an incredibly short-lived band featuring Lou Gramm as the singer, who is definitely my favourite male voice. He was the singer in Foreigner when Foreigner rocked, so most folks probably know him from there. On lead guitar it's Vivian Campbell, who left Shadow King to join Def Leppard and that's what killed Shadow King... such a shame, considering that Shadow King is the best thing ever, musically speaking, and the vast majority of Def Leppard's awesome songs came before Vivian Campbell, so I can't help but think about what could have been had he stayed...

Uh, I think I have ranted enough, here's the song:

Also, that Edguy song was pretty good too, musically speaking! :) But I'm not a fan of anything that Javvee has been posting... we have such different tastes! :)
Even better if you share what you like. Its the first time i listen to Shadow King and it sounds good, similar to Dokken at least that song.
To me, all glam metal bands look the same, sound the same and dress the same:p but i like a few songs.

Thanks for the info, i like some Foreigner songs. Vivian Campbell played in a few Dio albums and he was very talented but after that....

the vast majority of Def Leppard's awesome songs came before Vivian Campbell
-
I agreee34441.gif . The "Adrenalize" album is good i think but probably because most songs are from the Hysteria sessions or stuff.
Edguy 1997-2004 era:metabelo: you mean the "Lavarory love machine" or "Fairytale" song?
So Shadow King is your favorite band? mine is Iron Maiden. Do you like Maiden?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Yeah, I heard that Vivian Campbell used to be in Dio, but I haven't listened to those guys either, not yet... And yeah, good point, Adrenalize was pretty good, actually! :) As for Foreigner, yeah, they started to slowly move away from old fashioned rock in the 80s, so no wonder Lou Gramm left. Check out his two solo albums if you like him, Ready or Not and Long Hard Look, those are really good albums for the most part, and of course Shadow King (album's got the same name). And yes, Shadow King is definitely my favourite band, it just all came together so perfectly. I feel like it reflects my musical taste 100%! :)

Again, I like Iron Maiden's music, but the singer's voice just doesn't do it for me, so I don't really know many songs from them, but I think I listened to Hallowed By Thy Name recently. Oh, and I listened to Lavatory Love Machine, not Fairytale.

In fact, I'll link one of Lou Gramm's songs! :p This one's from Long Hard Look and I tend to show this song to everyone who doesn't like rock, because for some reason I think that everyone will like this song - which is, of course, not true at all!

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013

Come up with those surprises ...

Yasutaka Nakata Power!!!

Special Nakata Chan with Techno JapaneseHouse
POP 70s 80s And Other Electronic Mixtures

Other Musical Works ...

Yasutaka Nakata - Kate Sakai (COLTEMONIKHA)
Sleeping Girl - 2015

A little of Special Japanese ElectroHouse
Of Yasutaka Nakata.

Yasutaka Nakata - MEG - OK - 2007

A Little Bossanova Mixtures.

Yasutaka Nakata - Nagisa Cosmetic
Strawberry short-cut - 2013

WOW!!! What a Surprise!!!. That Sequencer ... 80s

Yasutaka Nakata - Marino - フレイバー - Flavor - 2013

Last edited:

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013

This is a request and goes to France.

A little Musical BOMB

France and Japan two geniuses
of electronic music together.

Madeon - Pay No Mind (Yasutaka Nakata remix)

VEVO - Madeon - Pay No Mind - 2015

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Yeah, I heard that Vivian Campbell used to be in Dio, but I haven't listened to those guys either, not yet... And yeah, good point, Adrenalize was pretty good, actually! :) As for Foreigner, yeah, they started to slowly move away from old fashioned rock in the 80s, so no wonder Lou Gramm left. Check out his two solo albums if you like him, Ready or Not and Long Hard Look, those are really good albums for the most part, and of course Shadow King (album's got the same name). And yes, Shadow King is definitely my favourite band, it just all came together so perfectly. I feel like it reflects my musical taste 100%! :)

Again, I like Iron Maiden's music, but the singer's voice just doesn't do it for me, so I don't really know many songs from them, but I think I listened to Hallowed By Thy Name recently. Oh, and I listened to Lavatory Love Machine, not Fairytale.

In fact, I'll link one of Lou Gramm's songs! :p This one's from Long Hard Look and I tend to show this song to everyone who doesn't like rock, because for some reason I think that everyone will like this song - which is, of course, not true at all!

I just finished to listen the "Long Hard Look" and its a pretty good classic rock album! the only song i didnt like was the last one (Tin Soldier). Gotta love the warmness of most 80's music:cool:, i might buy the vinyl if i can find it relatively cheap, thanks for share:wink: The song "Angel with a dirty face" its a good intro to his music i think;)
You have good taste for woman and music:p

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Since no one's posting anything, let's continue with some Warrant!

Now, I don't know what people around here think of covers, but I certainly like them a lot! Whenever a rock band that emerged in the late 70s/80s covers something that came before them, I'll always like the cover a lot more than the "classical" take, and this song is a prime example of this. The original song from Queen was pretty good, too, but Warrant somehow managed to keep the original spirit of the song and make it even more badass. You don't believe me? Have a listen and see for yourself!

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013

An free electronic song with
challenging air in two versions.

Do You listen the BASS purrs?

[Electro DeepHouse FutureBass Funky Dubstep Dance Voices 90s POP Sung]
Diversity - Anevo - Don't Shoot Me Down (feat. Jae-Mi)

For Light Earphones - Original And 125 BPM Versions - Adjustment: Javvee

Attachments

• Diversity - Anevo - Don't Shoot Me Down (feat. Jae-Mi) .mp3.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 115
  • Anevo - Don't Shoot Me Down (feat. Jae-Mi) (125BPM Version).mp3.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 114

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
So I just got reminded of this song, which is pretty badass, needless to say! :D Really nice message if you ask me!

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013

This is a request and goes to Sapporo - Japan.

Something magic and with a special electronic touch.

With a Japanese and European mixture very
successful and with very intense sequencer.

It have some Mastering failures
but you can hear perfectly.

[Electro ProgressiveHouse Techno Trance DubStep DrumStep Dance OpenSpaces 8Bits Other]
Inverse Network - MitiS & MaHi - Beautiful Life (Long Version)

For Light Earphones - Original And (Melody Song Chords) Versions - Adjustment: Javvee

Attachments

• Inverse Network - MitiS & MaHi - Beautiful Life (Long Version).zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 133
  • MitiS & MaHi - Beautiful Life (Melody Song Chords).zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 122

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Since no one's posting anything, let's continue with some Warrant!

Now, I don't know what people around here think of covers, but I certainly like them a lot! Whenever a rock band that emerged in the late 70s/80s covers something that came before them, I'll always like the cover a lot more than the "classical" take, and this song is a prime example of this. The original song from Queen was pretty good, too, but Warrant somehow managed to keep the original spirit of the song and make it even more badass. You don't believe me? Have a listen and see for yourself!

Thanks for share.:) Yeah, as long as the band doing the cover is not "destroying" the song it can be very enjoyable like in the case of that Warrant cover of the "We will rock you" song, sounds cute. I also like some of the covered versions instead of the original version. A few i remember right now:
Judas Priest cover of Joan Baez "Diamonds and rust" songe34441.gif
Nightwish cover of Ankie Bagger's "Where were you last night" song
Nightwish cover of Gary Moore's "Over the hills and far away" song, i like both versions the same:p
Sepultura cover of Motörhead "Orgasmatron" song
10,000 Maniacs cover of Roxy Music "More than this" song

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Warrant cover of the "We will rock you" song, sounds cute.

Cute?! You metal heads call that cute?! Oh I'll show you cute just you wait!:glek:

Cyndi11.jpg

But yeah, I wouldn't call that song cute. :) More like, badass!

So I listened to those songs that you listed... well, four of them, because I couldn't listen to Sepultura's "singer". And that last one was really surprising. In any case, I don't know any of the original songs so I can't tell if the covers are better.

Actually, my favourite song is a cover. Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven by Lou Gramm (and Zakk Wylde). Have a listen! :)

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013

This ... with the rest.

A little Complextro Music From Japan.

Simply Amazing mixtures and Manga Drawings.

[Electro FutureBass Complextro DubStep 8Bits]
Waifu Wednesdays - Aire - Dream Castle (Remix)

Well ... Boys And Girls ...
This Was My Last Musical Video Clip.

Thank you all and until another time.
Thank you all for your visits.

This section will continue but with other people.

さようなら - Sayonara

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Cute?! You metal heads call that cute?! Oh I'll show you cute just you wait!:glek:

Cyndi11.jpg

But yeah, I wouldn't call that song cute. :) More like, badass!

So I listened to those songs that you listed... well, four of them, because I couldn't listen to Sepultura's "singer". And that last one was really surprising. In any case, I don't know any of the original songs so I can't tell if the covers are better.

Actually, my favourite song is a cover. Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven by Lou Gramm (and Zakk Wylde). Have a listen! :)

Thank you for taking the time to listen to the songs and for showing the cute C.W.:hihi: When i like a song i say it sounds "cute", its nothing agains it:maaf:
I like that version of "Stairway to heaven" better instead of the original, i like Lou Gramm voice over Rober Plant voice.
Sepultura's "singer":lol: yeah i know.....i prefer to call it "growled vocals".... but certainly i am used to it.
Are you a metalhead Kharo88-sama?
It really was surprising the 10,000 Maniacs song? ....and i was going to mention Tiffany's "I think we're alone now" cover eyes.gif

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to listen to the songs and for showing the cute C.W.:hihi: When i like a song i say it sounds "cute", its nothing agains it:maaf:
I like that version of "Stairway to heaven" better instead of the original, i like Lou Gramm voice over Rober Plant voice.
Sepultura's "singer":lol: yeah i know.....i prefer to call it "growled vocals".... but certainly i am used to it.
Are you a metalhead Kharo88-sama?
It really was surprising the 10,000 Maniacs song? ....and i was going to mention Tiffany's "I think we're alone now" cover View attachment 744354

It was just strange that you called a song like that cute. I mean, if you called one of Cyndi's songs cute, I'd understand, but that? Anyway, it's all right, I get it now! :)

And yeah, that cover is god-like, especially considering that that was 2 years after Lou's brain tumor... You can tell he's not at his best but he still sounds amazing! Those soft vocals during the spiced-up guitar solo... pure musical perfection! :)

I'm not a metalhead, no. :D I mean, I like some glam metal, but that's different. Some people call AC/DC metal, and I like them, for sure, but I think the closest to metal that I like is Skid Row's second album. Here's a very good song off it:

And yeah, that 10,000 Maniacs song was surprising! :D But I should have known that you like a whole variety of stuff based on your taste in JAV, so I probably should have expected it. :)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
It was just strange that you called a song like that cute. I mean, if you called one of Cyndi's songs cute, I'd understand, but that? Anyway, it's all right, I get it now! :)

And yeah, that cover is god-like, especially considering that that was 2 years after Lou's brain tumor... You can tell he's not at his best but he still sounds amazing! Those soft vocals during the spiced-up guitar solo... pure musical perfection! :)

I'm not a metalhead, no. :D I mean, I like some glam metal, but that's different. Some people call AC/DC metal, and I like them, for sure, but I think the closest to metal that I like is Skid Row's second album. Here's a very good song off it:

And yeah, that 10,000 Maniacs song was surprising! :D But I should have known that you like a whole variety of stuff based on your taste in JAV, so I probably should have expected it. :)
...especially considering that that was 2 years after Lou's brain tumor
WOW!!! no idea he had a brain tumor, he did an excellent job with that cover:maaf:
I love AC/DC, its sad to see what happened to them in the last few years and now with Axl Rose in the vocals.....what a disgrace:suram:
I like the Slave to the Grind álbum too, some nice riffs and badass songs in that album, good stuff ;) oh,....Sebastian Bach should have been a better option in AC/DC than...the other dude:( . My favorite Skid Row song is "18 and life" i think is badass and cute song at the same time:malu2:
Thanks for share!