What Anime are you currently Watching?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mirror man

Feb 5, 2023
This year so far I've started:

Chillin' In My 30's After Getting Fired From The Demons Army. ** Biggest Boobs of all the titles I watched so far this year.

Don't Toy With me Miss Nagatoro - 2nd Attack.

The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter .
** Big Boobs

Beast Tamer. Just finished this .. ** Big Boobs - there's a Cat Girl, a Dragon girl, twin Fairies and a Fox girl.

The Iceblade Sorcerer Will Rule The World.

Reborn To master the Blade: From King Hero To Extraordinary Squire .
** Big Boobs

Ningin Fusin: Adventurers Who Don't believe In Humanity Will Save the World . *
a GREAT Dragon girl, with biggish boobs.

2023 seem to be the year of ultra long titled anime. Lot's of titles have big boobed girls in them , but no uncut stuff .. yet.

Reactions: Kobun_SLF

Kobun_SLF

SLF Born & Raised
Apr 2, 2007
2023 seem to be the year of ultra long titled anime...
LOL I can't tell you how much I detest anime with obnoxiously long titles. :sight:

I've been watching some old Bubblegum Crisis and Record of Lodoss War. The latter I never got to finish as a kid - only ever watched a few episodes at a friend's house.

Sad Preference

Mar 11, 2023
Didn't start any new anime except for some sequels like:
Vinland Saga 2
The Misfit of Demon King Academy 2
Don't Toy With me Miss Nagatoro 2

The Misfit of Demon King Academy has been postponed due to covid. So there hasn't been a new episode in a month :-(

Reactions: hentaiqwerty

aepplesauce

cgdct infected
Apr 21, 2023
I've been mostly watching seasonals and completing paused anime. I had like 50 and I'm slowly whittling it down, but its pretty enjoyable. A lot I paused when I didn't have enough time while working but really enjoyed, so it feels like going through a treasure trove ~♪

seasonals: oshi no ko, ayakashi triangle, bokuyaba, edomae elf, kamikatsu, g-witch 2, kimi wa houkago insomnia, kixuna no allele, megumin spinoff, kubo-san, kuma kuma kuma s2, mahou shoujo magical destroyers, megami no cafe terrace, otonari no ginga, skip to loafer, tengoku daimakyou, u149, tonikaku kawaii s2, & uma musume road to the top
recently completed: yuyushiki, aru asa dummy head mic, yakunara mug cup mo, kisxsis (ova), moshidora, planetarian anime, ochikobore fruit tart
currently watching: prima doll, senryuu shoujo, paniponi dash

Reactions: Taako

Herik

Feb 15, 2009
This year 2023, I've started:

Boushoku no beruseruku
Daaku Gyazaringu (Dark Gathering)
Dead Mount Death Play
Dr. Stone Season 3
Goblin Slayer Season 2
Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni naritakute (The Eminence in Shadow) Season 2
Kibou no chikara otona purikyua (Precure 2023)
Kikansha no mahou wa tokubetsu desu
Mahou Tsukai no yome Season 2
One piece
Pokemon Horizons
Seiken gakuin no makentsukai
Sousou no Frieren
Tate no yuusha no nariagari Season 3
Tenchi Muyo ! GXP Paradise Starting
The IDOLM@STER Million Live !
Uma Musume Pretty Derby Season 3

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Dude, same! I started it last last year out of a fluke of Netflix autoplaying the first episode and been hooked ever since.

I'm up to Skypiea now, you?
I'm there now!

malyava93

Dec 8, 2023
Just finished Steins
Really loved it and if anyone in here didnt watch it do it rn!

Larrigan

Jan 9, 2024
Highschool of the Dead. My brother pushed me into watching it... It's good so far. But I'm only 2 episodes in.

Reactions: anonf1

lemon1

Jan 14, 2024
I'm currently watching the Konosuba spin-off and plan to watch season 3 afterwards. I'm also watching Cardcaptor Sakura.