Wedding photo shoot?

asdronin

Feb 6, 2009
Hi all,
Perhaps lastly Im trying to find new fetish out there, lucky me thanks to many kind people from Akiba I found several good dvd and even some that very soon I will acomplish to get and share here (p2p -_-).

And just the other day I stumbled to this, I know about those half zenra world dvd where in a magic instant all the girls get half naked and nobody seems to be affected by that, but this time its different, its like nudity is part of the universe without inhibitions but noticing it, maybe thats why I found it special somehow.

However in the time I got to search I tried with many combinations of zenra (全裸) and wedding (結婚式の), photo, posing etc etc but no luck, could you please help me identify this? if I manage to get it I will share, just take time as my internet and my p2p are slower everyday. Thanks in advance for any clue =).

Clip is 11Mb but its worth checking =):

http://luckyshare.net/4729888003/Wedding Photo_H264-512x384.mp4

Added late screencaps sorry, you can see that they change pose on request of the photographer and the bride is bottomless and showing, the girl in black dress is nice to behold too =)

Mar 28, 2008
Wait, so now we gotta download stuff to identify stuff for people?

Wheres the "im outta here" Emoticon?

asdronin

Feb 6, 2009
Im sorry I couldnt post screen caps before, I will do them just in 10 minutes, again Im very sorry

EDIT: I added the screencaps to first post, sorry about delay

asdronin

Feb 6, 2009
Thank you very much =), kudos for you and your knowledge, Im adding this to my download list and if there is luck in p2p world, soon I will share here.

Mar 28, 2008
Yes, as of now theres a series going , they are at 5.

But not all are wedding themed.

Would you like the codes of the other ones or were u looking for wedding themed ones in particular?