What size are these JAV torrent files?

JAV-FAN

Jul 17, 2009
I just discovered the goldmine of JAV torrents for download on this forum. I'll be busy for a long while!

A few of the posts tell you right up front the size of the file you are downloading. "AVI 795mb", "WMV HD 2.1gig", etc.

But a lot of the them to don't have that information right up front.

Excuse the newbie question, but is there any way to tell on the forum what size the downloads are before I actually download the torrent?

I'm really not interested in the small files (less than a gig) and it's a bit of a hassle to download the torrent, open it in my P2P app, only to find out THEN what size it is.

Is there some way to get this info first? Some strategy that I haven't learned yet?

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
if your talking about the torrents only then its near impossible cause usually when the download button comes up ppl click open with utorrent. usually the files are 1 gig

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Excuse the newbie question, but is there any way to tell on the forum what size the downloads are before I actually download the torrent?
It's a fair question. The answer is "no," but as a very rough approximation you can take note of how large the torrent file itself is. Torrent files tend to increase in size in proportion to two factors: how many separate files there are, and how large the file is or files are. That's been my observation, anyway. I could be wrong: I won't claim to be a torrent guru.