Watch out for cute Japanese girls - or - Shit happens!

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
An old, but funny Japanese commercial. Just FYI that you don't choose the wrong girl just because you don't know the whole truth. :joker:
[youtube]km2XNQmyjaU[/youtube]

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Don't know. Maybe an advertisment stadium ticket selling company. :dunno:
I stumpled across it years ago. Nice, isn't it?

jakeweiq

Aug 12, 2008
nope

it's just promoting the stadium

though i'm not sure why the slogan is "Shout all you like"....
as if all stadiums ban attendees from shouting?
imagine the awkard silence during games..

anonymous athelete: "i have no motivation to do my best cause there's no cheering from the audience... that's why i decide to quit"

rps404

Appreciative Member
Feb 18, 2012
Tea and honey might be helpful.
However, as a Doctor - I would recommend a course of treatment for the hot girls that consists of a complex homeopathic mixture of fructose, flavins, proteolytic enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandins, and other minor constituents in an aqueous phospholipid base solution, delivered intra-orally deep into the posterior aspect of the oral cavity at a recommended freqency of at least tid (three times per day) or more often as indicated. Actual delivery dosage volume is not critical.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
A 'real' doctor suggesting homeopathy... like a real doctor suggesting that magical chiropractors offer legit medical services... just ignore the waiver you need to sign before they pop your back. lol

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Actually he prescribed three blowjobs a day. Don't you speak doctorese? :)

rps404

Appreciative Member
Feb 18, 2012
You are correct, Electromog.
And although I'm a doctor, aquamarine - it's not in the field of medicine... I'm not a fan of homeopathy, either - but instead of mainstream, Western institutional medicine supported by peer-reviewed studies published in recognized journals...
My recommended naturopathic treatment doesn't require a prescription, is completely natural, and is readily available. Depending upon the vendor, it is known by various trade names like Spooge, Spunk, Jizz, Scum, Baby Batter, Cum, Two-Ball Compound, Nut Butter, Man Chowder, Jism, Face Paint, Demon Seed, Facial Cream, Goo, and Man-Root Extract (among many others). The recognized generic name is "Semen".