wanted to share this Possible Megaupload infection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
if this was not right place to post move i got off one my other board i am on. person post this picture and warring. so i want to share with this board.

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
thx

It looks like the original file is to blame. The name is partially
hidden, but redirectv is something I'd never click on if I was
looking for Christina. But if I'm wrong and MU has this attached
to their scripts, then there's a huge problem..

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
What program produced that KAV popup? It's not your browser process, so perhaps it's that download manager in the screenshot. Stop using it.

FYI, Java exploits are on the rise recently. Uninstall all versions of Java from your computer, if possible. If not possible, disable the Java browser plugin in your browser(s) (test here.) If you absolutely must have Java on your computer, keep it up-to-date.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
i did not get it someone from one my other boards i am on got it. most games need you to use java and some other programs too. i was just share find on what going on with megaupload

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
You're not providing enough information.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
all i was saying megaupload has issue. for some reason some computer need to use java for programs or games or to see video on internet from some site.