want to clean up one of my threads

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
This really has nothing to do with your account. Besides most of the questions and talk are regarding you're posts. It would be odd to remove them. The best way for you to keep the thread looking good and easy to navigate is to copy the links that are working and edit your first post. That way a member that opens the thread sees that all there is right there. It's easy to edit posts you've made. It's a pain to clean up conversation.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Looking at that thread, I would complain that most of the uploads are short clips, and do no comply to the JAV sections requirement (complete DVD/VCD/VHS rips, with references codes). But it's fairly old, so I wouldn't do any moderation on it.

Anyway I removed a few posts that were not relevant to the uploads.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Looking at that thread, I would complain that most of the uploads are short clips, and do no comply to the JAV sections requirement (complete DVD/VCD/VHS rips, with references codes). But it's fairly old, so I wouldn't do any moderation on it.

Anyway I removed a few posts that were not relevant to the uploads.

Uh Oh! you have done it now. You have cracked Pandoras' box, lol. You are way too good of a guy elgringo.

I think desioner had a good all around solution. The thread title can also be edited to include the latest date of the newest update. It would be nice if edits bumped threads though but they dont. If you start deleted replies you might just offend those that download, which of course means less interest in the thread.

Just my opinion, which I cannot always manage to keep to myself.

amateur

Dec 9, 2008

Elgringo14, thank you for answering this question and for doing a little cleaning up for me. I'll search out the reference codes where they are available. A lot of this material is old and hard to find. Some of it comes from original VCDs I ordered as long as 10-15 years ago but didn't keep the original discs. But I'll do what I can do meet the forum standards. Thanks!

amateur

Dec 9, 2008
This really has nothing to do with your account. Besides most of the questions and talk are regarding you're posts. It would be odd to remove them. The best way for you to keep the thread looking good and easy to navigate is to copy the links that are working and edit your first post. That way a member that opens the thread sees that all there is right there. It's easy to edit posts you've made. It's a pain to clean up conversation.

Good tips here. Thanks!

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Uh Oh! you have done it now. You have cracked Pandoras' box, lol. You are way too good of a guy elgringo.

WHAT HAPPEN? :puzzled:

Anyway as most of the uploads were posted before I even became a normal Modo, I don't feel concerned. :gayprance::gayprance::gayprance:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
WHAT HAPPEN? :puzzled:

I saw quite a few requests such as this I just thought you might see quite a few more personal requests now to clean up other threads. Maybe not but that was the first thought that came to mind.