VR

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Ashamed to admit, but I am completely clueless on VR. My question is, how can I watch VR on my MacBook Pro computer-it's 3-4 years old. It appears that all the vr goggles are made to view VR on a cell phone, but I want to view on my laptop. Also, 3D- found some JAV on the web downloaded a 3D player and bought some cheap red/blue goggles- no soap. If anyone cares to reply, I would appreciate it.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
We care around here :cool:

Unless I’m horribly wrong there is so far no immediate plans for Oculus, anyway, to be Mac compatible. Other than that, Vive is supposedly coming to the Mac this year, I believe. And of course, phone versions, but you don’t want that. I don’t know how you can view VR on a Mac, really.

Once you get things figured out, though, hop over to the buzzing VR threads below. Maybe read around it and see if anyone is using a Mac at all, I really don’t remember seeing it, though.

Cheers

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/immersive-3d-content-and-enthusiasts-oh-boy.1680218/

Reactions: CoolKevin

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Casshern2 - thanks very much. That seems to be what I have found online, but wanted to check before I invest in anything. I will check that thread.

IceGuyver

Section 9 Operative
Mar 16, 2009
At the moment I don't know of any VF headset that is compatible with any Mac system. I would recommend that you purchase a cheap VR headset that is compatible with your mobile device.