[Usenet] (KOB-029) Lactating mature ~1.2GB

loremipsum

Jul 11, 2009
http://www.at-mania.com/catalog/KOB029.html

kob029.jpg

loremipsum

Jul 11, 2009
I'm new on this nzb so how can I download ?

You need a usenet provider first (costs ~8-15USD/month)
There are some great guides out there, google them if actually paying for fast access to material doesn't sound scary!
:bye:

loremipsum

Jul 11, 2009
I think the simplest way is that you upload it on any HTTP file share than this shit

Regards.

Which obviously comes from someone who has never used Usenet. File sharing sites cost too, while being much less convenient to download from. If you're not interested, move along.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I think the simplest way is that you upload it on any HTTP file share than this shit

Regards.

STFU N00B

I don't understand that people, as soon as they join a forum, already start to complain about stuff they don't understand, and can treat contributors like they are doing shit. If I would be a moderator, I know what I would do already ...

More seriously, Usenet has no "free" option right? That makes a difference to most of the other means of sharing. Rapidshare & friends work best when you pay them of course, but there is always a free alternative.

loremipsum

Jul 11, 2009
More seriously, Usenet has no "free" option right? That makes a difference to most of the other means of sharing.

I've heard that there are some ipv6 tunnels+usenet providers that you can use for free, but the best alternatives do unfortunately cost money. (Although not more than getting an RS subscription, for example.)

There's a big difference in the business models of for example rapidshare and a usenet provider. The most clear one is that while rapidshare serves ads to their free customers, Usenet providers have no mean of doing so due to the nature of the usenet service.

That being said, it's something I recommend to try for at least a month. I recommend Astraweb for the provider (Special 11USD/month offer) and sabNZBd to download. :)

loremipsum

Jul 11, 2009
I too was new to NZB. With a little research I was able to download. No Cost. Used SuperNZb from: http://www.techsono.com/supernzb/index.html . It ask for News Server Addresses which I got from Here: http://www.usenetnewsserver.com/members/address.htm . I personally do not like this method, To much Hassle, but for others, they may Prefer this. I am a Lacto freak, I had to try.

That program is horrible though. (Yes, I've had the misery of trying it out once. xD) :notforgiven:

sabNZBd / Newzleecher is top tier.

Also, usenet subscriptions are as low as 4USD/month. Well worth trying a premium subscriber to see what you're missing out on.

:eek:y:

cityfan

Sep 6, 2008
loremipsum
You seem to be the only one posting to usenet. I have an account at astraweb and I reckon usenet is the way forward (back to the future, he he), with ssl enabled and fast downloads whats not to like. Do you know any nzb sites with japanese content (a rare bird?).

loremipsum

Jul 11, 2009
loremipsum
You seem to be the only one posting to usenet. I have an account at astraweb and I reckon usenet is the way forward (back to the future, he he), with ssl enabled and fast downloads whats not to like. Do you know any nzb sites with japanese content (a rare bird?).

I sent you a PM. :)