1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[Usenet] (KOB-029) Lactating mature ~1.2GB

Discussion in 'P2P Downloads' started by loremipsum, Oct 9, 2009.

1. loremipsum

loremipsum Member

2. XtremeDesire

XtremeDesire New Member

I'm new on this nzb so how can I download ?

3. loremipsum

loremipsum Member

You need a usenet provider first (costs ~8-15USD/month)
    There are some great guides out there, google them if actually paying for fast access to material doesn't sound scary!
    :bye:

4. XtremeDesire

XtremeDesire New Member

I think the simplest way is that you upload it on any HTTP file share than this shit

Regards.

5. loremipsum

loremipsum Member

Which obviously comes from someone who has never used Usenet. File sharing sites cost too, while being much less convenient to download from. If you're not interested, move along.

6. elgringo14

elgringo14 Survived to Japan Super Moderator

STFU N00B

I don't understand that people, as soon as they join a forum, already start to complain about stuff they don't understand, and can treat contributors like they are doing shit. If I would be a moderator, I know what I would do already ...

More seriously, Usenet has no "free" option right? That makes a difference to most of the other means of sharing. Rapidshare & friends work best when you pay them of course, but there is always a free alternative.

7. Mugesz

Mugesz The Pr0n Father

Simplest way for you,buy from the shop :p and usenet is good i always using ;)

8. loremipsum

loremipsum Member

I've heard that there are some ipv6 tunnels+usenet providers that you can use for free, but the best alternatives do unfortunately cost money. (Although not more than getting an RS subscription, for example.)

There's a big difference in the business models of for example rapidshare and a usenet provider. The most clear one is that while rapidshare serves ads to their free customers, Usenet providers have no mean of doing so due to the nature of the usenet service.

That being said, it's something I recommend to try for at least a month. I recommend Astraweb for the provider (Special 11USD/month offer) and sabNZBd to download. :)

9. The Wise One

The Wise One New Member

10. loremipsum

loremipsum Member

That program is horrible though. (Yes, I've had the misery of trying it out once. xD) :notforgiven:

sabNZBd / Newzleecher is top tier.

Also, usenet subscriptions are as low as 4USD/month. Well worth trying a premium subscriber to see what you're missing out on.

:eek:y:

11. The Wise One

The Wise One New Member

I tried Newzleecher. Did not work for me. Tried a few actually. Viewed the AVI. Thank you for the movie.

12. cityfan

cityfan Member

loremipsum
    You seem to be the only one posting to usenet. I have an account at astraweb and I reckon usenet is the way forward (back to the future, he he), with ssl enabled and fast downloads whats not to like. Do you know any nzb sites with japanese content (a rare bird?).

13. loremipsum

loremipsum Member

I sent you a PM. :)