upskirts: how do they film them?

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
It looks to me like several different methods have been used.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I always thought they was done with the approval of the model/girl, and they was paid for doing it, and it is the illusion that makes the clip

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
I believe that coolkevin is right. They most likely have the consent of all parties involved, and its more of an "illusion" thing.

This really depends on what the laws are in Japan regarding whether or not its okay to film someone without their consent and sell the result.

Since they probably have the models consent, they wouldn't have to be very sneaky with the cameras.

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
I think the better quality images are taken with consent.

Neutrino

Sep 1, 2008
Thanks for the replies.

I should have known that they are set up and filmed with the woman's consent, not surreptitiously. It's hard to imagine that they could sneak up on a woman that closely and film her without getting caught. And in some of the videos, the women are walking around the shops with their skirts hiked up so high in the back that half of their ass is exposed. I don't think this is merely an accident.

I've read that some countries have passed laws making the act of filming them without consent illegal. This was done after a high-profile case a few years ago where some guy was caught filming in, of all places, Disneyland.

The technology of capturing such macro images is quite impressive, as shown in the videos in the above link. When the woman is wearing thong panties, except for the thin strip of fabric you can see her starfish.:)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
If you still have doubts, I am just watching T-436, and if you start at the beginning you may think it is sneaky, but the 2nd clip will change your mind, which starts at 06:50, her skirt is so short, you would call it a public flashing video, lets get back to the rest of the video, its interesting, I could say more but just in case you have not seen it yet, I will not say anything