unusual hentai

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nejithewise

Aug 13, 2008
anyone know of any hentai with the following?
girls transforming into human animal hybrids. half horse,half dog.etc.
women turning into monsters. gremlins,mutations,

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
anyone know of any hentai with the following?
girls transforming into human animal hybrids. half horse,half dog.etc.
women turning into monsters. gremlins,mutations,

I thought this was a REALLY SHITTY anime so don't say I didn't warn you, but Cambrian comes to mind if you're looking for an anime where different men and women have been experimented on genetically and have turned into half-human half-monsters. The reasons I didn't like it include: the animation quality was very low (by 2008's standards), the story was stupid, there was a bit of randomly-placed gore (like a decapitation iirc), and the sex was not hot at all. I was really disappointed with it. But there you have it. Maybe worth investigating to see for yourself if you like it or not.

If you're not looking for anime and would be willing to look at manga, doujinshi, etc., then I'd say that there are tons of stories with half-human half-animal girls and tons of stories with girls who become part-animal or with animals that turn into human girls or half-human girls. I've seen dragon-girls, cow-girls, rabbit-girls, cat-girls, reindeer-girls, on and on the list goes. Problem is, the list is so long I've quit keeping track and so now I couldn't even tell you where to start if you asked me. I'd have to manually go through all my stuff and try to find it. And that would take way too long, sorry. :( But I promise you it's out there.

"Gremlin-girls", lol that doesn't sound as hot to me but whatever floats your boat. ^^; However, there is a huge market for devil-girls, succubi, etc. So if you meant demon-girls and not necessarily imps, goblins, or other traditionally short-statured, ugly, and unintelligent monsters, then sure, I've got tons of suggestions. None of them anime, but still.

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
Blood Shadow/La Blue Girl/Necromancer/Night when Evil falls/Viper GTS/Angel Blade Series/Words Worth ep 3-4/Zankan/Magical Witch Academy(cen)

This have sucubus type demon girls.A round of aplauze for all the b1tches with horns:evillaugh:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I feel bad for leaving Neji hanging but here's the situation:

- there are literally so many stories where a girl becomes a demon that it would take me forever to find all the ones I have on my hard drive
- the ones that I remember off the top of my head are the ones I always recommend to people everywhere, and they're generally ones that are very famous and popular, so I didn't want to waste Neji's time with those.

So just to pop in to show I'm not ignoring this, I'll throw out a few names and you tell me if you've already seen these stories (English names and popular-scanlation names provided):

Inoino's Curse? or his Demon Princess Birth?
Hiro's Fairy Nurse Yuki?
Gattsun's Exorcister?
Komori Ei's Demon Queen Fertilization?

If you've seen 2 or more of these suggestions, then yeah, giving you a suitable reply -- which is a thorough reply -- is going to take time on my part. If you've seen none of these, then that will completely change my gameplan.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Wow, I've really neglected this thread. Maybe it would just be easier if I remembered to post here every time I found a good story with girls turning into succubi / demonesses? Anyway.

I finally got around to reading Fuyuwa Kotatsu's Dooms Days. The first two stories were pretty fucking awesome and right up my alley. So I thought I would recommend that to Neji and anyone else looking for more stories in which human girls are corrupted by evil spirits, demons, magic, etc.

In the first story, a shrine maiden is corrupted by the demon she was meant to exorcise. In the second story, a magical girl (think Nanoha or Pretty Cure) is turned into a devil-girl by a boy at school who is neck-deep in black magic.

The rest of the book was so-so or had nothing to do with girls getting corrupted. There was even one story I remember reading in a KTC Anthologies comic and making fun of way back when. (Because it does have a pretty dumb story.) Oh well, they can't all be awesome.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Another story I read just the other day (yes, I have a huuuuuuge backlog, so sue me!) is from Comic Megastore 2008 09. The very last story in the magazine is one involving a vampire girl and a vampire hunter boy. I've attached a sample picture. Fans of the "loli faces, big boobs" style of drawing girls will like this, as will fans of the occult. If you're a fan of both? Then you can't afford to miss it!

Seriously: these stories are everywhere (I think I see one shitty, medium, or good one at least once a week and one medium or good one at least one every 2-3 weeks, maybe even more often than that), you've just got to know where to look. I can't emphasize enough that any fan of monstergirls, demon girls, etc. must check out these two magazines:
  1. Comic Unreal
  2. KTC Anthologies Slave Heroines

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The second story in Dooms Days reminded me of this excellent story by いっきあっぷ (1Up). It's called Anti-Heroine (アンチヒロイン), and it's a Pretty Cure doujin. I liked it because (naturally) it starred a girl with nice big breasts and a pretty awesome corruption narrative. Here's a sample picture.

nejithewise

Aug 13, 2008
sorry im not much for reading. i would rather watch if someone could jsut provide a long list of hentai's like what i was first looking for women into beast,women transforming into ghouls. stuff like that. also only the best of the devil girl hentai's people can think of thanks.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
There really isn't much in the line of hentai anime with girls turning into monsters, ghosts, demons, etc., or if there is I haven't seen much of it. I was only replying based on what I said to you and what you then said to me:
me said:
If you're not looking for anime and would be willing to look at manga, doujinshi, etc., then I'd say that there are tons of stories with half-human half-animal girls and tons of stories with girls who become part-animal or with animals that turn into human girls or half-human girls.
you said:
yeah cold you let me know about any with devil girls.

Sorry for any confusion, but I got the impression that you really wanted devil girls and that you were willing to get them at all costs. Now it sounds like devil girls rank low on your list and that you really have to have anime and not comics? You tell me. If you have changed your mind, though, I'm afraid I really can't help you. Cambrian's pretty shitty, and it's the only anime that comes to mind with women turning into monstergirls or total monsters. Everything else I can think of is of human transformations (like breast expansion or body swapping, having nothing to do with demons, monsters, or ghosts).

By the way, if the reason you don't like the reading ones is because you can't read them, I do know that Gari at least is working on translating My Lovely Ghost Kana into English, and I think he's not alone in this line of work. Kana is not so much an ero-manga as it is more of a light-hearted comedy manga that has sex scenes just to be cute, funny, and advance the plot; so I wouldn't encourage you to download this expecting to fap the night away. But if you're really interested in ghost girls, then here's one excellent (cute, funny, and a little sexy) ghost girl story and it's all in English. (The entire first book and some of the second, I think.) And if you would prefer it in Japanese, we can do that too.

nejithewise

Aug 13, 2008
they are kind of low ranked on my list. i was looking more for girls that transform into some messed up mutant monster thing and go around raping the innocent. biological experimentation kind of stuff. but thanks for the devil girls anyway. keep me posted if anyone knows of anything i just posted above.