Tranformation hentai

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
Do you guys know any series where the girl transformors herself into a fantasy creature and is having intercourse in that forme,it doens really have to be a tranformation a preexisting form will do? Something else besides cat girls and demon girls (i have most if not all of them)
In case you dont know what im refering to here are some examples :
Boundary between Dream and Reality ep 3 (winged-angel-girl)
Legend of the Wolf Woman (wolf-woman;there a diference between this one and the other cat-girls,while they have only the ears the wolf-woman is half wolf/half sexy woman). Oh and there can be demon girls as long as its not the stereotypical succubus type (see:viper gts;necromancer;ane haramix;night when evil falls etc) and something more like Mija.

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
in La Blue Girls all i know is a scene were the blonde chick turns into a demon but reverts back no intercourse.Shame on me for still not watching Beast City(thou i have it for some time:coldsweat: ).
Got anymore?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
well LA blue girl is a series, not just one H title...., I'm kinda remember about an antagonist turning into a butterfly queen and having intercourse.

if that not cut it, try Angel blade series, there are a lot of transformation involved (we call it "henshin"), the antagonist mainly with the furry girl with bull horns and the girl with wings on her head....

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
Blue Girl Retuns...:coldsweat:..have it but not seen it.If any other title pops in mind do tell,i wana add this new category to my genre list.

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
I dont know what to look for exactly.Xeruel said "henshin" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henshin ) but that's for anime not hentai.I dont think there a "henshin" equivalent for hentai that's why i wana get some titles so i can add this genre to my list.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
LOL, hentai is an anime, thats why we call it H-anime :lols: but off course anime has many age segments and hentai is more focused toward sexual things aside from guro and fetishes....

henshin might be not common word in hentai thats why if you used it in search engine for H related it won't present H results but nonetheless it feels a bit awkward if I say "transformation" or "change into" :XD: because its basically the same thing and I was too accustomed to henshin hahaha

I think making it into a genre is a bit difficult as it is a sub category not mainstream genre, I even remember there's some old H where the girl is actually a dragon but you don't want to see a guy doing a dragon do you ? :lols:, the closest thing to a dragongirl is in koihime series :evillaugh:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
変身 (henshin) means things to do with transformation, but I can't help but think of Power Rangers when I hear that term. ("It's morphin' time!") I'm sure I've seen it in plenty of transformation stories but for some reason it's not standing out to me at the moment.

You have to be careful, though, because henshin could just as appropriately be applied to changes in age (like a loli becoming a young woman or vice versa because of a spell), to changes in build (like a flat-chested girl becoming an incredibly busty girl instantaneously because of a magic potion she drank), etc. It's a general term with a wide range of possible hits if you try to search by it.

What I usually see in stories where the girl is turned into a succubus or a wolfgirl or some other kind of "evil, naughty girl" against her will is 生まれ変わる (umarekawaru, "to be reborn"). It's a compound-verb of kawaru and umareru; kawaru is the intransitive form of "to change" (i.e. it's what you'd say for the English sentence "people change" and not the sentence "people change the world"); and umareru is the passive form of "to give birth to", i.e. "to be given birth to," a.k.a. in common English "to be born". So basically "born-change", hence "reborn." Hope this makes sense.

As for what genre these stories are referred to (like how we have the terms futanari, bakunyuu, rori, etc that you can reliably search by), I honestly couldn't tell you off the top of my head despite loving these sorts of stories myself. I usually wind up finding it quite by accident in the commercial magazines that have more paranormal leanings (like Comic Unreal and KTC's Slave Heroines series); otherwise, I find it incidentally while searching for other genres that have some overlap, like psychological corruption (e.g. the girl becomes a sex-addicted slave, 肉奴隷 [nikudorei] or simply 奴隷 [dorei]). If I think of anything later I'll be sure to edit this post and let you know but for now I'm drawing a mind-blank for any "index term" for physical corruption stories. :(

The final thing I'll say is, even if you do find an official name for the genre, that might not help you out very much. When you do a google search in Japanese for some of the better-known but still niche fandoms, you can expect to get fewer than 5,000 hits in most cases and a lot of the times the top 10 pages are nothing but links to 2chan and random fans' weblogs.

Only bumping this b/c of this newer thread where I saw your reply with a link to this older thread, and then how I saw this discussion of what terms to try and search for.