Type of cameras used to make the videos - Question

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

koikeine

Apr 22, 2010
Hello,

A curiosity. What type of cameras use the camarographers to make the DVD idols ?. What brand ?.

I hope this thread is for ask such questions. If not, remove and please suggest a site to put this thread.

Thanks regards,
koikeine
;-)

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
as you will notice, there are many different types of camera being used to film IV/AV videos. although i have no specific knowledge i would guess that these production companies are not using studio broadcast cameras. my guess would be a mix of pro camcorders and prosumer camcorders, depending on the shot/desired effect. even the recently released canon vixia series (hfs 21 for example) records 1920x1080 at 60i, 30p and 24p, bringing full high vision to the average person. i dont think they would be using any cameras over the $10,000 mark and they could be using cameras in the $4,000-$6,000 range and there would be little discernible difference to the untrained eye (like mine).
pro camcorders (and prosumer camcorders) are produced by all the main companies like sony, jvc, panasonic, canon and so on.

koikeine

Apr 22, 2010
Thanks for the response, I'm very apreciate your info... I'm very interested in this topic, because the resolution of this beauty, "kitty" ^_^ and awesome videos it's surprise me a lot !!! wow !!!

Ok, only I need 5.000 US$ for making my videos... :exhausted:

Regards