Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
BFAZ-017... It's coming at the end of summer (25 Aug 2019).
View attachment 1804242
The only one left, making movies, on this series... End of the road?
Maybe, she will try with Kingdom next ;-)
One can dream...
No disrespect, but GAWD I hope Kingdom stays away from her! I can't stand that label because of their practice of using tinted scenes. That is just awful and IMO the directors aren't that good at having the girls pose in the best ways. Just my opinion :D

Reactions: realkador

milro

Aug 22, 2009
No disrespect, but GAWD I hope Kingdom stays away from her! I can't stand that label because of their practice of using tinted scenes. That is just awful and IMO the directors aren't that good at having the girls pose in the best ways. Just my opinion :D

I had to lookup the definition of "tinted scenes"... :)
I don't really have an opinion about their directors but I like the tinted scenes concept... Sorry :oops:...
I think, Kingdom is a studio that pushes the boundaries, even with some well established models (like Yuki Mamiya and Tsubasa Akimoto, for example).
This (and some specific models) is what I like about Kingdom and it is exactly what I hope/dream for Tsukasa: someone to push her boundaries to the next level...

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I had to lookup the definition of "tinted scenes"... :)
I don't really have an opinion about their directors but I like the tinted scenes concept... Sorry :oops:...
I think, Kingdom is a studio that pushes the boundaries, even with some well established models (like Yuki Mamiya and Tsubasa Akimoto, for example).
This (and some specific models) is what I like about Kingdom and it is exactly what I hope/dream for Tsukasa: someone to push her boundaries to the next level...
We all have different tastes and takes, friend. I hope she does a few Kingdom titles so you can get that! Just so long as I get some from another label, too! LOL

Fuzzypeach

Dec 12, 2009
I would love to watch her Pee.

Reactions: thoraxe6668

Fuzzypeach

Dec 12, 2009
I prefer not to see her just pee. Unless she leaks after playing with vibrator.
Why peeing is kind of step in idols' way to more daring videos? Better to skip...

I require more stimuli, she hot and nothing hotter than watching a woman produce a sharp stream of pee.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008