Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Finally, it took aikonhey to post some of her earlier stuffs for someone to break the silence.:)
016.jpg 035.jpg 056.jpg
014.jpg 040.jpg
For me, I used to think her ass is under-rated.... now it's just.....:sad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack1121 and Nsan

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
She is still in her prime years. Check Tsubasa Akimoto who is older!
All she needs to do is... be careful with her diet, loose a few kilos and go to the gym.
She is still in her prime years but she is no longer in her prime in terms of everything else.

Besides, age isn't an important factor. Some people age well and elegantly like Tsubasa, others don't. Also, like you mentioned, Tsukasa seems to have let herself go in the weight department. I mean, for gods' sake, she looks like she has a bloody double chin in that last photo posted. How is that at all acceptable is beyond me.

I really don't want to be hating on her this much. I really liked her in the past so it sucks to be so disinterested in her recent releases.

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
When you get older (usually 20's for girls and 30's for guys) it's suddenly very easy to gain weight out of nowhere; it's like your metabolism just decides to one day slow down to idle speed. If you don't get on top of it quickly, you can rapidly become 'podgy' as is the case here. It's quite easy to turn around though, if you were slim to begin with. It's just a matter of less calories and more exercise, no magic recipe or diet fad required.

Reactions: milro

tinyclaw

Feb 5, 2017
I'm not so sure her weight it that much of a problem. She has put on weight, but she is also looking generally in bad health. Most of all she has chosen a hairstyle that does not flatter her in any way and just exacerbates the podginess in her face. She looks sluggish and lardy. If she had length in her hair and exercised a bit more she could put on a few more pounds.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Sorry , I find her body more attractive now than ever before.
Agreed. As it was once so eloquently put to me as a young lad, "You don't go cruising for a piece of face..."

tinyclaw

Feb 5, 2017
Here is 3minute trailer of her next video BFAZ-020
https://flv.idol-mile.com/mp4/av/1502859.mp4
pp_1502859.jpg

There will be nice butt views as always but I think her tits are amazing too!
Body looks fine. She just needs to get rid of that hideous haircut. It's the most unflattering cut she could have other than a mohawk.

Hoseman85

Jan 7, 2019
I saw that, but I can't translate the 3 options to English. Twitter translate everything else except the 3 options

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Yes, six hours left; I've added votes to help get rid of the hideousness, I still have to see her here or there on A-O regardless of whether I desire it or not. The vote is not going well right now.

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
Her haircut poll is over and short style won with 34%.;)
Second and third were long and middle lenght with 33% both.
For me she is cute and beautiful as she is with any lenght. Sorry for those who are disappointed.;)

But take note of the fact that votes for long or middle were 2/3 of those cast; it was pretty evenly split, but if you consider the total, the short hair option was rejected by a pretty substantial majority. ZFX updates? For the past year or so, everything Kanzaki has done has been posted here, so there's not much point in duplication. There may be a "best of" update, but not any time soon. Same applies to Asami Kondou and Anjyu Kouzuki... still favorites but there isn't anything new to add.

Reactions: kuyug

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
The short hair worked better when she weighed less.

Look at her face in that post up above. Yeah her ass is great but look at her chin to her neck: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/tsukasa-kanzaki-tsukasa.1477257/page-28#post-3921204

Tsubasa Akimoto is the obvious comparison here and despite having a much narrower jaw even she's gone back to shoulder length with her return to IV as her jaw has started to round out (and be less V shaped).

I'm still a fan, I pick up some of her releases but there are more flattering hairstyles for her head/jaw shape.

Reactions: Windreader