Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Well look somehow handled so I think not real. From where is this photo?
It is very real, however, it isn't a nude slip that was covered with photoshop, it is a flesh colored piece she's wearing. The pictures show it pretty clear, maybe the lowish quality video that's been made available tricks the eye? And I mean lowish quality not as an insult, just that it isn't FHD or 4K to be able to see extreme detail. Here is a 1-to-1 screenshot of that scene.

vlcsnap-2019-08-18-14h16m24s674.png

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Thanks for explanation and full scale screenshot. Nice to see her lips even covered.
Oh, I'm with you, I'm happy to take this (her lips) any way I can get it. :D

Reactions: yuumi_fan

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Thank you for this video!:) Uniform scene was excellent among other quality stuff. What I wondered was that was it cold during shooting because her butt had goosebumps;)
You see goosebumps...I see Braille.
:cerutu:

tinyclaw

Feb 5, 2017
To be honest I'm just waiting for an improvement. She looks worse than in the previous video. Maybe it's that haircut: it just doesn't suit her. She's looking like a lardy dumpling at the moment, with a pimply ass.

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
To be honest I'm just waiting for an improvement. She looks worse than in the previous video. Maybe it's that haircut: it just doesn't suit her. She's looking like a lardy dumpling at the moment, with a pimply ass.
As harsh as that was I agree. She really should have gone down this path sooner, during her prime. Wasted opportunity.