Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
I found the place that's hosting them, no idea if the files are legit, yet they are around 4gig each so maybe?

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
OGY-003 I found they show the cover and the file is 1.3g on DepFile. MP4

Buno-008 is on another site that provides a link to the DMM page. That file is 1.66g on Rapidgator. MP4.

I really can't say if it's legit or not. :(

Reactions: gokkunfan

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Fake for sure. I'd bet my computer on it. I've seen this far too many times on shady blogsites. Anyone that actually has the movie provides screenshots, to draw more downloaders (and therefore, more money). Only the con-artists neglect to provide previews.

No previews, premium only, weird file size. Too many red warning flags.

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
We'll stick to being patient and waiting for it here then. :)

Thought I'd expedite the process. My bad. Sorry, folks.

mooncore

Mar 20, 2011
I agree. They are most likely fake. Especially those blogs with DepFile and Rapidgator hosting. They substitute the file with a censored AV movie that has nothing to do with the name/description of the file. I only trust a few blog sites that I know are legitimate.

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
My good God in heaven! Just skimmed through Buno-008...:cinta::dead:

After Tomoe dumped me I am glad I found a new future Mrs. Blood_Doll! Holy shit, Tsukasa is beautiful. And this video...:hot:

Thanks again, @kinkiboy and @aikonhey for the goodies!!

Reactions: yuumi_fan

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
She had me within the first second with that uniform.

Also, I love it when they talk on the videos. Makes it a bit more personal, don't you think? I have no bloody clue what she's saying but I'm sure it's: yes, I'll marry you.:rolleyes:

Reactions: yuumi_fan

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
I understand some of the stuff shes saying, like the scene when the tube is being pushed against her breasts she says stuff like ''what are you doing?'' ''please stop'' etc
Most of the time its basic stuff like saying how embarrassing it is (hasukashi desu), or how hot she is (atsui desu ne)
It's all quite enjoyable, would be nice to see some subs at some point.

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007

Nice fundoshi! Face isn't as pretty, to me, as Tomoe's face, but Tsukasa's body is tighter and trimmer. Lovely creatures, both of them.

she has the better body than tomoe and currently i think she looks better than tomoe now . i think tomoe is past her prime IMO (her prime when she was 14-16). anyway that is just my opinion hahahhaa. let's not start another debate here

Reactions: Wladimir_00