Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
This one just might be her best yet !!!!
Frankly, the videos made by Otokogiya look awesome. Its like they are the standout production company now when it comes to gravure...

Fellow butt lovers are probably already familiar with Narumi Okawa, and her video with them also looks like its her best yet...

And they have another release in January with the lovely Haruka Kita
That sling bikini...:panas:

She has only made 1 other video before where she didn't even wear a thong but they got her into some truly skimpy outfits this time around.

Check out the trailer here for the first video here:
http://otokogiya.com/shop/shopdetai...0001787&search=%CB%CC%A4%CF%A4%EB%A4%AB&sort=
Oh that creamy smooth skin...:cinta:

Man, if only I had the budget to afford them all...

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
I've been chatting with Tsukasa and she's currently at the end of a university scholarship in nursing, I think its awesome that she's got a goal in her life, yet part of me feels like this might end her gravure work, of course this is totally selfish of me, her life goals come before our cheesecake.
I'm tempted to ask her if she'll go out with a bang, with a body like hers its a crime not to share it.

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
This chatting with Idols is starting to get to me!:bogem:

Because, you know.

But yes, she is lovely!:cinta:

Edit: Does she speak English?

Reactions: yuumi_fan

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
She has like 5 followers, LOL! So obviously she's more likely to reply to people.