Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
I recently just downloaded most of her videos, there is a nice progression of sexiness and eroticness, the latest video was pretty 'mind' blowing.
I'm not sure how much more she can push it without delving into softcore (which would be quite welcome)
Her twitter only has like 1245 followers so it would be nice for those interested to follow her

https://twitter.com/101_tsukasa

Also today is her birthday so maybe leaving her a message would be nice thing to do!

Reactions: yuumi_fan

dhczq

Sep 15, 2015
My Goddess, and the new work, looking very happy! And look forward to further surprises and breakthrough performance!

Reactions: yuumi_fan

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
I think its more to do with image degradation, shitty image conversion to other file types than actual photoshop.
I would also add that most idol photos are touched up a little to make things smoother ... yet Tsukasa seems flawless even in her videos.

dhczq

Sep 15, 2015
神前つかさ,Continue efforts to wear pants that little smaller, put the milk paste is removed, we look forward to your further performance, we will always be your fan!