Tsubasa Akimoto 秋本翼

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Is that site for real? I was thinking it might be one of those fake video sites except they actually have screenshots.

They have a Saran Mikuni JSSJ video even, which I have not seen elsewhere.
I've downloaded it and just want to say that it's legit :top:
Yeah, in the process of downloading.
Their uploads seem legit too with sources from the site that shall not be named.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Yeah, in the process of downloading.
Their uploads seem legit too with sources from the site that shall not be named.
Its OK. I found that other site. They're the guys who love to add a watermark.

soulknight

Dec 9, 2008
im still hoping that KIDM-613 would have a torrent file so that it would be much easier to download.

javr

Dec 3, 2009

For the fun and curiosity of myself, I did a side by side comparison edit of a scene from the two videos.
Judge for yourself if it worth the download.
Personally, I like the rawness of it. No music, just the natural sound with director's instructions.

Original video [KIDM-517] Tsubasa Akimoto 秋本翼 - 翼の限界 courtesy of senduran.
"Uncensored" video with watermark from "site that shall not be named".(Thanks to goldeneye17 for finding a mirror post.)

https://openload.co/f/5p-J7HsY9CY/tsubasa_swim_comparison.mp4 (Downloadable/Slower Streaming)

http://videomega.tv/?ref=vxW859uGxEExGu958Wxv (Low Quality/Faster streaming)

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
For the fun and curiosity of myself, I did a side by side comparison edit of a scene from the two videos.
Judge for yourself if it worth the download.

Interesting, very cool comparison. Though in my case I'm unable to download from ex-load.com, so it's not that I have a choice ;) Any chance you could re-upload it somewhere?

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Im here in tokyo... Shinjuku area. Where could i find tsubasa's video dvd
I think just about any DVD store in the Kabukicho area would have some. They might not stock all the titles at once but they should have at least some of them.

These outlets not hard to spot. They will have a section for gravure and AV. The sign would mention 'DVD' in English.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
I'm guessing the shops might have had at one point but it was snapped up, and they don't always refill their stock.

You could have gotten it if you ordered it online to be delivered.