Tsubasa Akimoto 秋本翼

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
What effect did you use? Did you just turn up the brightness? I want to edit KIDM-580B like how you did this. I'm testing out upping the brightness in Windows Movie Maker in the 1080p version to see how it turns out. There is a noticeable difference between 720p/1080p when you're looking for the smaller bits...

My brightened version of 580B in 720p was done at 1080p using a combination of VideoPad video effects. But yes, try whatever brightening tools you have in your software.
I downscaled to 720p when saving because to my eyes there isn't much value in the higher res. The most important thing is to use the raw BDISO so you don't lose all the shadow detail to an extra round of compression.

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
An other release will come on December 10. It will be a TOMATO DVD/BD.
This is... odd. I only managed to see one DVD from Tomato and it was regular gravure. Booo. Also, is this the same Tomato that puts out h-games? I'm so confused.

FrenchDude

Jun 17, 2016
I've only watched Ai Saitô's Tomato DVD, but it seems that other Tomato could be very erotic too as An Hyuuga or Ayaka Fukai ones.
http://otokogiya.com/shopbrand/ct190/

It will probably not be a R-18 rated movie as Kingdom ones, but, as I'm not a big fan of Kingdom works for some reasons, I can't wait to know more about this new movie.

I also thought she has retired with the "uncensored" DVDs/BDs serie.

goldeneye17

Jun 2, 2015
IMPVEB-002.jpg

akidna

Aug 1, 2008
hope so... her old vid i think more "teasing". better than newer one.. the newer one obly show more skin.. IMHO...

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
hope so... her old vid i think more "teasing". better than newer one.. the newer one obly show more skin.. IMHO...

OAE videos are censored, so we'll actually see less of her than in her most recent KIDM videos.