Translate Jav covers?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Crispy

Jul 12, 2008
Is there any way to translate the japanese in jav covers and replace with english etc? I think I saw some program a while ago which lets to select part of an image and then do OCR but there are many other things- e..g vertical vs horizontal, replacing text and making it fit etc.

Anyone know if this can be done and if there are any utils for this?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Not sure, but i always wonder how close to the originals these translations are..I realize some nuances cannot be translated, but some of the titles to me, at least, make no sense whatsoever.

zombierambo

高鼻子外国人
Feb 8, 2022
I'd be interested in something like this also, if anyone has any functional online OCR which works with images

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
A quick and dirty solution might be putting the image URL into Google Lens, translating and then screen capturing the result.

Not entirely ideal but gets you somewhere.

Reactions: mei2